Fletcher's Goal

43 minutes ago, Jakes Grandad said:

He will be back to being a cart horse next week

With 'supporters' like this, who needs enemies, eh?

Fletcher has just scored a cracking goal to give us our biggest lead in this league for quite some time, and all you can offer is negativity and name-calling?

• Like 2

Guest Kagoshimaowl
48 minutes ago, Jakes Grandad said:

He will be back to being a cart horse next week

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that this is not your opinion and just what you think others will say. Otherwise my friend you are a bit of a muppet.

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

With 'supporters' like this, who needs enemies, eh?

Fletcher has just scored a cracking goal to give us our biggest lead in this league for quite some time, and all you can offer is negativity and name-calling?

Some people can't see pass the goals column when it comes to strikers. Every time I've seen Fletcher play he looks a classy footballer to me. He's played over 100 games in the Premier League ffs. 

2 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Some people can't see pass the goals column when it comes to strikers. Every time I've seen Fletcher play he looks a classy footballer to me. He's played over 100 games in the Premier League ffs. 

Precisely.

If he added lethal finishing to his many strengths, he wouldn't be playing for Wednesday, would he?

In a side which knows how to attack and create chances, he'll chip in with a decent tally and will create a lot more with his physicality, hold-up play, and intelligence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

And to think he was described as a cart horse on these here boards last week..

he does lack a certain pace, he's also is short on goals per season for a promotion chasing side, but he really puts the hard yards in up front. since the arrival of bruce one or two players who were 'cruising' have started to hit their straps.