Adam Reach

Adam Reach is the type of player needed to get out of this division. Creates and scores goals, works hard, can play a number of positions, does as his manager asks, and a top professional. If we had another 2/3 like him, we'd be knocking on the door at the top end of the table.

Sadly, I expect he'll be the one to make way for squad developments in the summer. Good news for us is he'll cost someone an absolute fortune.

Needs a go out wide for me .. i'm glad he's bang average in games and bagging goals and assists, christ we all are .. but yeah i thought he was really average apart from the 2 goals ..

Although i guess thats what you'll get from a wideman playing in the middle, never going to be the most combative and all action type of player ..

puts a shift in and keeps contributing then we are all happy.

It’ll be interesting to see how he progresses under SB. I personally think Reach brings many qualities to the team, but similar to others it’s obvious he’s far from being the complete player. I’d like to think Bruce can improve him as a player as Reach certainly seems the sort of personality you’d want in your team.

Of our 44 goals this season he has had a key role in 14, scoring 8 and getting the assist in 6.

He is a massive danger every game. Last night he missed by inches early 2nd half, and could have had another assist with his perfect pull-back onto Fletcher’s standing foot.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Holmowl said:

Of our 44 goals this season he has had a key role in 14, scoring 8 and getting the assist in 6.

He is a massive danger every game. Last night he missed by inches early 2nd half, and could have had another assist with his perfect pull-back onto Fletcher’s standing foot.

Yep another solid display from Reach