Adam Reach

2 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

In response to hearing some of the drivel spouted on here about him

I don't doubt that.

I just find it hard to believe that any Wednesdayite's response to a 3-0 lead would be to score points with some anonymous posters on an internet forum, rather than simply congratulating Reach and his teammates for their performance so far.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I don't doubt that.

I just find it hard to believe that any Wednesdayite's response to a 3-0 lead would be to score points with some anonymous posters on an internet forum, rather than simply congratulating Reach and his teammates for their performance so far.

Hear hear, It gets ridiculous that you can't have an opinion on something , yea reach is good but past few games until today he wasnt playing that well some posters just wait in the shadows to strike

He is class but he is also one I've noticed goes missing a lot too. I'll never forget how he disappeared in the last home game against utd.

He may well be player of the season but I think we will sell him in the summer.

We need to add to the squad and losing him to bring 3 players in and we might be the better for it.

Edited by Eightace

8 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I dont think Experts and Owlstalk go hand in hand. :Sid:

We are all experts , but in equal measure we all know nothing. 

Yeah but I'm surprised that some people on here can manage to breathe in and out without instructions written in crayon :Sid: