On the bbc sport website, cant believe he's still playing! I know he has taken a lot of stick on here (rightly so based on his time with us) but scored over 50 goals in the j league and also fair play to him for talking about how he suffers with epilepsy. Found it mildly interesting

he certainly seized to play for us...

• Disagree 1
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

IMG_7916.JPG

That's just sooooo bothroyd.

• Haha 1

Gun

Grenade

Knife

Machine gun

Ladies’ Ugg Boots

A true enigma.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

On the bbc sport website, cant believe he's still playing! I know he has taken a lot of stick on here (rightly so based on his time with us) but scored over 50 goals in the j league and also fair play to him for talking about how he suffers with epilepsy. Found it mildly interesting

Made me suffer from it as well as everytime I saw him strolling round the pitch I had a fit. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

Would have been nice if he had appeared mildly interested in playing for us when he was on the pitch. Only time he looked bothered was when the TV cameras turned up for the dirtyleeds game. 

We'd had a decent start to the season and then he rocked up, made his debut in an abysmal 3-0 defeat at Brighton and was seemingly undroppable during his tie with us.

12 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

That's just sooooo bothroyd.

Should see the one on the other side.....

IMG_7917.PNG

• Haha 6

Biggest waste of space I've ever seen in a Wednesday shirt.

• Agree 4

He played a handful of games for us and left on bad terms fornicate him, he doesn't deserve a thread about him on here

J league is his level.

Awful quality of football over there.

Laziest player I have seen in a Wednesday shirt. Full of his own importance but offered nothing. The guy is a tool. 

• Agree 1

He still came across like a stinky flaps in that interview 

People don’t change 

10 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

He still came across like a stinky flaps in that interview 

People don’t change 

Yeah I wread it blaming everyone else why his career went down the toilet. When the root cause was himself.

I can believe he's still playing! His greatest effort was put into........ not making much effort.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Result: very little wear and tear on joints, ligaments & tendons etc. He could play for another 20 years

• Agree 1

On 23/02/2019 at 12:21, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

Flip me a chicken korma is mildly interesting, bothroyd is far from it

On 23/02/2019 at 13:06, S36 OWL said:

Biggest waste of space I've ever seen in a Wednesday shirt.

I dunno mate..He had a seat on the North for a bit....

Well thats what it looked like..............

• Haha 1

I'm not going to defend him as his time at Hillsborough was disappointing which is stating the bleeding obvious but he could strike a ball which is an art that many footballers can't do.

13 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I'm not going to defend him as his time at Hillsborough was disappointing which is stating the bleeding obvious but he could strike a ball which is an art that many footballers can't do.

Really?