Bothroyd interview

9 minutes ago, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

On the bbc sport website, cant believe he's still playing! I know he has taken a lot of stick on here (rightly so based on his time with us) but scored over 50 goals in the j league and also fair play to him for talking about how he suffers with epilepsy. Found it mildly interesting

Made me suffer from it as well as everytime I saw him strolling round the pitch I had a fit. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

On the bbc sport website, cant believe he's still playing! I know he has taken a lot of stick on here (rightly so based on his time with us) but scored over 50 goals in the j league and also fair play to him for talking about how he suffers with epilepsy. Found it mildly interesting

Would have been nice if he had appeared mildly interested in playing for us when he was on the pitch. Only time he looked bothered was when the TV cameras turned up for the dirtyleeds game. 

We'd had a decent start to the season and then he rocked up, made his debut in an abysmal 3-0 defeat at Brighton and was seemingly undroppable during his tie with us.

I can believe he's still playing! His greatest effort was put into........ not making much effort.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Result: very little wear and tear on joints, ligaments & tendons etc. He could play for another 20 years

On 23/02/2019 at 12:21, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

Flip me a chicken korma is mildly interesting, bothroyd is far from it