Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Crackers about Luck, respect him for coming out and being so honest. Could easily have made millions more for the next decade. That's the Colts' season tanked. 

 

Looking for a money fantasy league but struggling to find one. If there's still a space on the OT one I'd be up for it! I'm usually gash but done far more research this year, so might only be slightly gash. 

 

I'm a Bears fan BTW - Nagy FTW. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CalmJimmers said:

Crackers about Luck, respect him for coming out and being so honest. Could easily have made millions more for the next decade. That's the Colts' season tanked. 

 

Looking for a money fantasy league but struggling to find one. If there's still a space on the OT one I'd be up for it! I'm usually gash but done far more research this year, so might only be slightly gash. 

 

I'm a Bears fan BTW - Nagy FTW. 

 

There is a forum on here specifically for our money league.  We haven't got enough in it yet but welcome!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bez said:

 

There is a forum on here specifically for our money league.  We haven't got enough in it yet but welcome!

 

Nice! I'm definitely up for it if allowed! 

 

Take it you're a Chargers fan? Think you're a decent shout for the SB this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CalmJimmers said:

 

Nice! I'm definitely up for it if allowed! 

 

Take it you're a Chargers fan? Think you're a decent shout for the SB this year.

 

Nice.  Yeah I am but can’t see it with James and Gordon out 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Told him b4 - leave the cheating to the Patriots WTF:

Edited by ash60s
Link to post
Share on other sites

That first drive Cleveland looked incredible but after that they went back to be the regular Browns. Crumpled under the expectation. I don’t know what was funnier that or Pittsburgh. 

 

lol The Steelers false start. 

 
"False start.... All the linemen except for the center."
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...