Crackers about Luck, respect him for coming out and being so honest. Could easily have made millions more for the next decade. That's the Colts' season tanked. 

Looking for a money fantasy league but struggling to find one. If there's still a space on the OT one I'd be up for it! I'm usually gash but done far more research this year, so might only be slightly gash. 

I'm a Bears fan BTW - Nagy FTW. 

11 hours ago, CalmJimmers said:

Crackers about Luck, respect him for coming out and being so honest. Could easily have made millions more for the next decade. That's the Colts' season tanked. 

Looking for a money fantasy league but struggling to find one. If there's still a space on the OT one I'd be up for it! I'm usually gash but done far more research this year, so might only be slightly gash. 

I'm a Bears fan BTW - Nagy FTW. 

There is a forum on here specifically for our money league.  We haven't got enough in it yet but welcome!

3 minutes ago, Bez said:

There is a forum on here specifically for our money league.  We haven't got enough in it yet but welcome!

Nice! I'm definitely up for it if allowed! 

Take it you're a Chargers fan? Think you're a decent shout for the SB this year.

3 hours ago, CalmJimmers said:

Nice! I'm definitely up for it if allowed! 

Take it you're a Chargers fan? Think you're a decent shout for the SB this year.

Nice.  Yeah I am but can’t see it with James and Gordon out 

• Like 1

Told him b4 - leave the cheating to the Patriots WTF:

Edited by ash60s

That first drive Cleveland looked incredible but after that they went back to be the regular Browns. Crumpled under the expectation. I don’t know what was funnier that or Pittsburgh. 

lol The Steelers false start. 

"False start.... All the linemen except for the center."