Brentford home game, not on Red Button

3 hours ago, alanharper said:

So was QPR v WBA the other night and that was on the red button. 

Tbh them were the rules they stated at the start of the season

They just make it up as they go along now by the looks of it 

2 hours ago, Mac_77 said:

I signed up to sky sports with the main reason being showing midweek games on the red button.

I was under the impression every midweek game would be shown.

So far since the beginning of November I’ve seen a 1-0 win over Bolton and a 0-0 draw with Millwall. 

Cracking value 

These two games are the only two midweek league games since the beginning of November! :Pelupessy:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Dunno why people are moaning about sky red button or whatever it’s called . I’ve just paid my 33 quid to watch the mighty blue and white wizards attempt to secure a nail biting nil nil against super Swansea . As value for money goes , it’s unbeatable 

Welcome back (again).

All that gobbing off but you still can't resist - you're so cute JOC.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mac_77 said:

I signed up to sky sports with the main reason being showing midweek games on the red button.

I was under the impression every midweek game would be shown.

So far since the beginning of November I’ve seen a 1-0 win over Bolton and a 0-0 draw with Millwall. 

Cracking value 

4 points out of 6!! Don't cancel that Sky and watch every game you can. You might be a lucky charm. Until we lose then cancel your Sky IMMEDIATELY!!:Sid:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, waddleisgod said:

Think because it was originally a Saturday game it is still being classed as that in the " legal bit"

Would imagine the club have insisted on this practice also ?

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

Confusion reigns I use an app called live soccer, it's a simple but good app that lists what matches are available on what channels

If you take an example of 13th March only 16 days away all the championship matches are listed (7 in total) but according to the listingonly one the Norwich game is being shown by sky. It may be that the default is they are all been shown. I will try and find out. 

5 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Think because it was originally a Saturday game it is still being classed as that in the " legal bit"

Would imagine the club have insisted on this practice also ?

As previously stated by someone else, the Bristol City game was on red button moved from Saturday to Sunday. 

45 minutes ago, Offside_Owl said:

As previously stated by someone else, the Bristol City game was on red button moved from Saturday to Sunday. 

But maybe it is our choice as the home club whether to allow the red button coverage if a Saturday fixture gets postponed?

1 minute ago, damianb1 said:

And the fact that those 2 games are being played next week not this week!

Would have clashed with Bury V Portsmouth in the EFL trophy on Sky Sports MAIN EVENT tonight though! WTF: