Brentford home game, not on Red Button

Just now, Holmowl said:

Sky have confirmed they were worried that the battle for 15th place in the Championship between free-scoring Sheffield Wednesday and Brazil-like Brentford would harm viewing figures of Madrid v Ajax and Dortmund v Tottenham.

:Sid:

I signed up to sky sports with the main reason being showing midweek games on the red button.

I was under the impression every midweek game would be shown.

So far since the beginning of November I’ve seen a 1-0 win over Bolton and a 0-0 draw with Millwall. 

Cracking value 

Edited by Mac_77
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Mac_77 said:

I signed up to sky sports with the main reason being showing midweek games on the red button.

So far since the beginning of November I’ve seen a 1-0 win over Bolton and a 0-0 draw with Millwall. 

Cracking value 

Not suffered like the rest of us watching Wednesday lose at least!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Sky have confirmed they were worried that the battle for 15th place in the Championship between free-scoring Sheffield Wednesday and Brazil-like Brentford would harm viewing figures of Madrid v Ajax and Dortmund v Tottenham.

I hate to be that guy but Sky only wished they had these games, Champions League is on BT now

1 hour ago, Mac_77 said:

Cracking value 

Try suffering in the ground and paying for it like the rest of us. 

3 hours ago, cardiff05 said:

For some reason, this games is not listed as being on the red button, on Sky. Anyone know why? 

They only pick normally 5 games so if other games are on that mean something at one end of table they will be picked. Its a dead rubber for both teams.