Help needed for Ex Owl

jap

Hi all. 

So I never post but read daily and so I'm very aware of what the Owls family will do for each other. 

Please bear with me cos this could be a long one. 

So, I'm sure a lot of you remember Graeme Lee  (Spike) who was brought by Chris Turner from Hartlepool. Played a few seasons for us and then moved to Donny. Lovely bloke who always gave his best and was always the first to help when people wanted "off pitch" stuff. 

He's now settled back in Middlesbrough with his wife and two young children.

Now for the "sh1tty" bit. His lovely wife Gemma has recently been diagnosed with a stage 4 brain tumor and is about to start chemo and radiotherapy. 

A friend of theirs (Beth Badman) has started a crowdfunding page on just giving to try to raise £20000 to help fund treatment etc.  Last count they've got almost £9000.

Knowing what the Wednesday family did for Hayley Kalinis, I'm just putting this out there so should anyone be willing and/able to help I know the family would be really appreciative of anything we can contribute. 

I'm not very tech savvy so can't put links and things up so if anyone  can do that for me I'd grateful. 

Thanks very much if you've stayed to the end of this. 

WAWAW

• Like 5

3 hours ago, jap said:

Hi all. 

So I never post but read daily and so I'm very aware of what the Owls family will do for each other. 

Please bear with me cos this could be a long one. 

So, I'm sure a lot of you remember Graeme Lee  (Spike) who was brought by Chris Turner from Hartlepool. Played a few seasons for us and then moved to Donny. Lovely bloke who always gave his best and was always the first to help when people wanted "off pitch" stuff. 

He's now settled back in Middlesbrough with his wife and two young children.

Now for the "sh1tty" bit. His lovely wife Gemma has recently been diagnosed with a stage 4 brain tumor and is about to start chemo and radiotherapy. 

A friend of theirs (Beth Badman) has started a crowdfunding page on just giving to try to raise £20000 to help fund treatment etc.  Last count they've got almost £9000.

Knowing what the Wednesday family did for Hayley Kalinis, I'm just putting this out there so should anyone be willing and/able to help I know the family would be really appreciative of anything we can contribute. 

I'm not very tech savvy so can't put links and things up so if anyone  can do that for me I'd grateful. 

Thanks very much if you've stayed to the end of this. 

WAWAW

I've copied and pasted to 'the Wednesday sing' group on Facebook.

• Thanks 1

Hi, me again!! 

Thanks Edmontonowl and wellneverbemastered.  Just had another thought (at my age this could be dangerous).

As Spike played for Donny and scored the winner in their JPT win I'm sure some of their fans would also be happy to help, so if any of you keyboard warriors could venture into their site and pass on the info I would be really grateful. 

Thanks 

Luv n hugs  Xx

I really liked Graeme Lee as he played during a difficult time for the club and always gave his all.

Wasn't afraid to stick his head in and i particularly remember a last minute headed winner against Bristol City at the Lepp end as i was caring for a mate's Dad that day.

I'm not very tech savvy either but will be venturing onto that site to do my bit.

WAWAW

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, jap said:

Hi, me again!! 

Thanks Edmontonowl and wellneverbemastered.  Just had another thought (at my age this could be dangerous).

As Spike played for Donny and scored the winner in their JPT win I'm sure some of their fans would also be happy to help, so if any of you keyboard warriors could venture into their site and pass on the info I would be really grateful. 

Thanks 

Luv n hugs  Xx

Live in donny so got a few donny supporting mates, just copied and pasted this and sent it to him and asked if he could put it on any Donny pages on facebook.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1