Steel City Derby

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

Game isn't for over a week, doubt it will sell out anyway being on sky and with price of tickets. Be around 30,000. 

image.png.1ea79073bf0c9c794d3cb18fea74eee0.png

That says to me it'll pretty much sell out with pay day to come for most next week

They'll be expected to beat us but we'll be a different proposition to the backs to the wall side that played at the Laneabau. I fancy Aarons and Lazaar in particular to shine. These two could be the most influential loan signings since Megson brought in Marshall and Antonio in the Mind the Gap season?

I honestly can’t see anyone stopping them, think this’ll be the Ched Scrubbers year.

We need to be on our game next Monday, if we can’t beat them we need to make sure that we kick the s**t out of their players knowing they travel to Leeds after us.

• Like 1

they are a better team than us. that is without doubt, 

and after tonight they are favorites, no doubt about that. 

but in a Derby, when they need the points ohhh so bad, and in the big scheme of things the 3 points do nothing for us either way.

reyt dangerous game for them, i bet most of their fans are crapping it, and i can fully understand that. cos in this type of game, its often more about matchwinners than teams, undoubtedly when it comes to matchwinners they arent even close to us, we have big game, one-off moment type of players, dangerous for them and thry know it. 

pressure is all on them, I am genuinely looking forward to it. reminds me of the Newcastle home game from two seasons ago, our players were immense that day and we fully deserved our win. this game could easy go the same way.

We are in a miles better place than the last 3 times weve faced them, bring it on.