Steel City Derby

16 hours ago, Baggiehy said:

I've Been looking at a couple of blunt forums. Their fans seem to be looking past us to the Derby I hope this is the case with the club as some big players are due back and i'm not just talking Gayle. This could bite on the bum promotion wise

Sadly, their fans are obsessed with us, including their manager. I have never understood it. Maybe it is because I am not from Sheffield, but I barely think about them when we are doing well (yes, I am old enough to remember what that feels like).

4 hours ago, Class of 91 said:

...We've brought in Madine who gives us another dimension...

:tango:

15 hours ago, eckington owl said:

To be fair they should be foaming at the mouth at the thought of playing us at the minute. Obviously anything can happen in a derby, but they’ll never have a better chance to spank us.

I disagree. The best chance to spank us was last season beginning of year. Manager just sacked, literally no confidence, leaking goals for fun

They didn't though

31 minutes ago, Class of 91 said:

Sharp had missed his last one and McGoldrick had scored 2.

The penalty wasn't that bad,it was a great save TBF. Billy wouldn't have hit it as soft though, hindsight is wonderful.

Why is this pig allowed on here anyway?

As usual, like cockroaches, they crawl out when there's something to gloat about!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Why is this pig allowed on here anyway?

As usual, like cockroaches, they crawl out when there's something to gloat about!

Yeh sick of them gloating cockroaches , the ones in Spain are the worst followed by the French 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Class of 91 said:

Not really. I'm as nervous about this game as anybody else.

Nervous about West Brom away on Saturday too.

I think it's probably the realisation that you've got a really big opportunity with a good chance of automatics. On form at least.

4 hours ago, Castleford Owl said:

Ideal scenario is you going up with Norwich and Leeds and United fluffing the play offs 

I Honestly think that will happen

Wilder is a blunt, he will very likely start Madine alongside Sharp, Bruce knows nowt about Sheffield derbies, that’s why we will win. Don’t expect a classic, Bruce will mark the positions irrespective of Wilder’s tactics, Wilder ain’t no Alex Ferguson, his tribal blunt love affair will be see him panic and take off the very players that could win the game for him, this game is huge for him.

lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

Wilder is a blunt, he will very likely start Madine alongside Sharp, Bruce knows nowt about Sheffield derbies, that’s why we will win. Don’t expect a classic, Bruce will mark the positions irrespective of Wilder’s tactics, Wilder ain’t no Alex Ferguson, his tribal blunt love affair will be see him panic and take off the very players that could win the game for him, this game is huge for him.

lol

Plus old Merrick has a ton of experience as a manager and unlike some Baseball cap wearing douchebags understand fan's ties to Derbies

Edited by Guest