Steel City Derby

I've Been looking at a couple of blunt forums. Their fans seem to be looking past us to the Derby I hope this is the case with the club as some big players are due back and i'm not just talking Gayle. This could bite on the bum promotion wise

5 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

I've Been looking at a couple of blunt forums. Their fans seem to be looking past us to the Derby I hope this is the case with the club as some big players are due back and i'm not just talking Gayle. This could bite on the bum promotion wise

Hope you hammer them pal.

Don't ease back on the hard tackles!!

Problem is Baggiehy Wilder will have em focused on your game. Their fans are different as they hate Wednesday much more than they love their own club. In a nutshell their complete muppets, morons and scrubbers rolled into one.

All the best though as you can do both our clubs a favour.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

Hope you hammer them pal.

Don't ease back on the hard tackles!!

Well it should be a full team for us as hopefully Phillips will be back and they're talking about resting players for the Derby I just hope Wilder has that arrogance as well I like being underestimated

1 minute ago, Baggiehy said:

Well it should be a full team for us as hopefully Phillips will be back and they're talking about resting players for the Derby I just hope Wilder has that arrogance as well I like being underestimated

I don’t think he will.

Annoyingly the bloke knows what he’s doing.

2 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

Problem is Baggiehy Wilder will have em focused on your game. Their fans are different as they hate Wednesday much more than they love their own club. In a nutshell their complete muppets, morons and scrubbers rolled into one.

All the best though as you can do both our clubs a favour.

We shall see One game at a time Blunts then Leeds we get results at both it automatic and with the following could open a gap

47 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

Probably more posts ranting about us being massive and deluded while playing at a rust bucket

To be fair they should be foaming at the mouth at the thought of playing us at the minute. Obviously anything can happen in a derby, but they’ll never have a better chance to spank us. But as stated above, Wilder isn’t daft. In terms of their season, the West Brom game is more important to their promotion hopes. 

1 hour ago, Baggiehy said:

That’s your typical blunt for you. Probably wouldn’t mind giving up on promotion as long as they beat us. Really hope you smash them on Saturday.

• Haha 1

Thats because its their cup final .

• Haha 1

If you beat them it will be because you have players on 40k a week mate. 

• Haha 6

Guest The Horse

Didn't West Brom absolutely own the Blunts on their own patch at the reverse fixture this season?

Seem to remember watching it and after the Blunts' now predictable attempt to blitz their way to victory in the first twenty minutes, West Brom bossed it.

They couldn't lay a finger on the Baggies.

More of the same, please.