TodwickOwl

Tough end to the season

6 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Just looking through our fixtures towards the end of the season and thank god we have picked up the points we pretty much need to get over the line. 

Last 8 games are: 

Stoke

Villa

Forest

Leeds 

Norwich

Bristol

Preston

QPR 

How many points can we look to get from that?! I see a few draws and only 1 potential win from QPR. 

Let's hope we can get some points against Swans, Brentford, Blackburn and Bolton before that........and I don't even wanna think about pigs....

:carlosswfc:

this year we have made every game look tough,poo

1 hour ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

We beat Leeds and hopefully stop them getting in the top 2.

I would love to see both Leeds and United both mess up in the semi finals in the playoffs

Careful what you wish for - us beating Leeds could hand an automatic spot to the blunts.

Though as I really need us to finish top half I hope we do beat them and your second point comes true - double result lol

Edited by Spookone

We will get enough points to be safe and that’s all that matters. 

One thing ink I can safely predict from  those remaining fixtures is it will be dull as f**k to watch 

25 points minimum

As some have said we will probably do great against these teams pressure will be off us when some of those teams will be desperate for the points

We'll do brill because we've now got king Steve. Onwards and upwards 

23 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Just looking through our fixtures towards the end of the season and thank god we have picked up the points we pretty much need to get over the line. 

Last 8 games are: 

Stoke

Villa

Forest

Leeds 

Norwich

Bristol

Preston

QPR 

How many points can we look to get from that?! I see a few draws and only 1 potential win from QPR. 

Let's hope we can get some points against Swans, Brentford, Blackburn and Bolton before that........and I don't even wanna think about pigs....

I dont know why you got negged I think going on our last few games you might be about right. Dreading the pigs game but you never know. 

To be honest though, I don't even think Leeds and Norwich are that good. They're both capable of a lose at home to a bottom  club, if we're on top of our game we can beat anyone. Unfortunately the opposite is also true!!! Very fine margins between being top and bottom of this league, usually to do with work rate, morale and confidence. 

On 19/02/2019 at 13:04, TodwickOwl said:

You're right, and I don't want to get ahead of myself or anything but I'll book a hotel for Wembley right now 

Mine's been booked since August 

Can't bring myself to cancel it :manager:

On 19/02/2019 at 12:58, TodwickOwl said:

Last 8 games are: 

Stoke

Villa

Forest

Leeds 

Norwich

Bristol

Preston

QPR 

Might hinder our stroll to the playoffs lol.