Daniel James

1 minute ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Just waiting to unleash them. None of the three have played much football. After the Rotherham game I expect 2 if not all 3 to play come Saturday.

Hopefully.  Think Aarons will replace Forestieri. Don't think he is the type of manager to play more than one or two though. Likes his pragmatic players to much.

1 hour ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Saw him on the highlights last night and boy is he quick. You can see why Leeds wanted to sign him.

With that kind of threat surely we have to play Iorfa and Lazaar as Fox or Palmer will be left for dead. Carlos and Jos never really got the pace thing but glad Bruce recognises it's worth. 

He must be some player if he's playing on both wings.

Do we actually even have any idea whether Lazaar is particularly quick or not?

6 minutes ago, Class of 91 said:

You'll be lining up against him on Saturday. Hence the reason of the OP.

The opposition are just faceless drones trying to get in the way. Unless they’ve got a funny hair cut or something then I might remember them.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Sonny said:

The opposition are just faceless drones trying to get in the way. Unless they’ve got a funny hair cut or something then I might remember them.

me and my mate  sit thru around 20 minutes of adverts on the big telly before they put the line ups on so we can see if we know any of the opposites …..we very rarely do..