Fans yesterday

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

Didn't see any trouble all day, went back to local social club at Masboro after game where they were a mixture of both fans and nowt went off though plod turned up demanding that all Wednesday fans had to leave and return to Sheffield, not one of us were from Sheffield. :tango:

Someone had tipped em off that there were hundreds of Wednesday fans in this club, I bet they weren't 40 in it including Rotherham fans. 

Syp knobbers

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Oh ffs not this again, stop getting offended about every little thing and live a little. 

No matter how hard you try to pretend it's okay, it's still a shìtty word with a horrible history.

If 'living a little' means regressing to the kind of language which hasn't been socially acceptable for a good few decades, then you can keep it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

No matter how hard you try to pretend it's okay, it's still a shìtty word with a horrible history.

If 'living a little' means regressing to the kind of language which hasn't been socially acceptable for a good few decades, then you can keep it.

Pedo a shitty word with a horrible history or have I missed something? 

16 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Honestly who cares? If you dont like it, nobody's forcing you to join in. 

Clearly you don't.

If you'd ever worked with the people effected by what happened in Rotherham, you might  think before you post.

Although you can hide behind your ignorance.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

26 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

It appears the OP has been edited, but I'm not going to repeat it and restart the discussion. We'll move on...

Dont blame you.. But if the OP is so divisive, offensive or whaetever, why not just delete it. 

All its done now make people want to know what was said. 

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Clearly you don't.

If you'd ever worked with the people effected by what happened in Rotherham, you might  think before you post.

Exactly this, real people. That's why i wouldn't be comfortable with it if i was there no matter how many pints i'd had

On the subject of away followings in general, i've no issue with people making a day of things, having a few beers. We've all been there, I do object though if it spoils the enjoyment of others, kids, elderly, disabled, women etc

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Clearly you don't.

Ignorance is better than complicity. 

Had some of the people that worked with the victims done their job in the first place this debate would not be happening. 

• Thanks 1