Big shake up

Just now, gurujuan said:

Yes, and we’ve tried to replicate the Lee role with Reach A better option, if fit, would be Onomah

I don't think he is the answer to be honest. He drifts in and out of games too much for me . 

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Yes, and we’ve tried to replicate the Lee role with Reach A better option, if fit, would be Onomah

Agreed.

With Aarons as an option now we could even try Bannan back on the left if Lazaar is the attacking full back I am expecting to be. With Aarons on the right we'd have pace and it might give Reach the kick up the ar*e he needs.

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I don't think he is the answer to be honest. He drifts in and out of games too much for me . 

Maybe. But with a run in the side in a certain position with a certain tactic maybe he would be more influential. Lets be honest he cant drift more than Bazza is at the moment.

Other Option.................. ABDI lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Agreed.

With Aarons as an option now we could even try Bannan back on the left if Lazaar is the attacking full back I am expecting to be. With Aarons on the right we'd have pace and it might give Reach the kick up the ar*e he needs.

A goal line clearance and setting up the opening goal not enough for you?

11 minutes ago, 83owl said:

A goal line clearance and setting up the opening goal not enough for you?

Nope, his shocking first touch on several occasions his lack of positivity to take a man and drive the ball forward and his general drifting in and out of the game which has been the case for a good while now have got me thinking he needs a rocket which dropping would get.

He CAN influence games and be a threat and a lot of our goals come from reach, this is not getting at him but his form (hes not the only one) has not been good lately and I believe a spell out of the side will help.