Some small crumbs of comfort

I know we are not playing good , many would have us believe the worst in years , I’m not so sure it’s quite that bad , admittedly it’s not

pretty ,

but we are undefeated in five league games now , the defence is tighter now ,with the exception of today We have scored a couple of really late goals of late , always a good sign of a positive attitude, these points would have been unthinkable earlier in the season 

We all know this season is just about finishing in a respectable league position, have a clear out and Bruce trying to put his stamp on things for next year , that’s what we all hope anyway 

Dont be to down  UTO 

2 minutes ago, bob C said:

I know we are not playing good , many would have us believe the worst in years , I’m not so sure it’s quite that bad , admittedly it’s not

pretty ,

but we are undefeated in five league games now , the defence is tighter now ,with the exception of today We have scored a couple of really late goals of late , always a good sign of a positive attitude, these points would have been unthinkable earlier in the season 

We all know this season is just about finishing in a respectable league position, have a clear out and Bruce trying to put his stamp on things for next year , that’s what we all hope anyway 

Dont be to down  UTO 

sure the clear out will happen, its no consolation to our egos at present though, the beer is numbing things tonight but back to reality in the morning.