The shadow of The Blades

This is what EVERY f.ooker is REALLY worried about....

We are treading sodding water waiting for United to tip up at Hillsborough.

I dunno if its affecting the players, but I reckon its affecting the fanbase.

The fact that they are in the position we wanted to be, the fact that we are waiting for it to to "Blow up" and its showing no signs?

Get yer f.ookin' act together...

The Sheffield Derby is a one off..it bucks most trends..Its a parochial battle you have to be ready for...

Our season has gone in a puff of rancid flatulent nonsense....

But we can still help to f.ook theirs up...

Get on it Brucie...Its the least we deserve!

Edited by asteener1867
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

This is what EVERY f.ooker is REALLY worried about....

We are treading sodding water waiting for United to tip up at Hillsborough.

I dunno if its affecting the players, but I reckon its affecting the fanbase.

The fact that they are in the position we wanted to be, the fact that we are waiting for it to to "Blow up" and its showing no signs?

Get yer f.ookin' act together...

The Sheffield Derby is a one off..it bucks most trends..Its a parochial battle you have to be ready for...

Our season has gone in a puff of rancid flatulent nonsense....

But we can still help to f.ook theirs up...

Get on it Brucie...Its the least we deserve!

totally agree but i dont have faith that our players will turn up on the day, hope ime wrong, mr bruce should have had time to instill some pride by the time we play them, if theyre capable under pressure.

I saw a blade today, I knew he was a blade from the tattoo on his neck.

I was in the tesco that used to be the Beehive pub near Wisewood.

He walked in, looked round to see if anyone was looking (Didn't look hard enough because I was staring at him), took a bottle of plonk from one of the aisles, not even a refrigerated one and then walked straight out.

He had a bit of a shadow going off, looked like he'd not shaved for a week.

btw, true story - happened today at around 11:30.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Now listen to me, now listen to me, they's nothing to fear from those red & white blunts.

NOW WATCH THE VIDEO AND WHEN YOU HEAR THE VOICE SAY NOW LISTEN TO ME YOU WILL REPEAT

THEY'S NOTHING TO FEAR FROM THOSE RED & WHITE BLUNTS 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, debram said:

totally agree but i dont have faith that our players will turn up on the day, hope ime wrong, mr bruce should have had time to instill some pride by the time we play them, if theyre capable under pressure.

This Is what worries me, this team just seam weak. Not saying they are not trying but the appear physically and mentally weak.

In the 80s and 90s there were times when United should not have been on the same pitch as us we had so much more technical ability, we should have absolutely pasted them but they turned us over a couple of times due to gutsy performances.

The boots on the other foot now and it's down to our players to put in a gutsy performance.

1 minute ago, NYowl said:

This Is what worries me, this team just seam weak. Not saying they are not trying but the appear physically and mentally weak.

In the 80s and 90s there were times when United should not have been on the same pitch as us we had so much more technical ability, we should have absolutely pasted them but they turned us over a couple of times due to gutsy performances.

The boots on the other foot now and it's down to our players to put in a gutsy performance.

agree, we have been too soft with this overpaid  lot, come on brucie show them some true grit.

55 minutes ago, Tudders said:

They won’t go up. They’ll make the play offs but lose in the semis. Wilder will leave. Downward spiral will commence. Mark my words.

Whether they go up or not, why do so many on here care. 

We've got enough on our plate without adding them into it.

If they go up, they'll have earnt it.

3 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

A doctor in Hallamshire Hospital is lecturing  a group of trainee nurses on the subject of involuntary muscle spasms. For example,he says to one nurse, do you know what your arsehole is doing while you're having an orgasm? Yes,she replies. He's at brammall lane, watching sheff U

very good, guess what, ide rather be at hillsborough watching us win than the you know what.