Out of Contracts

I would like to see Westwood offered a new deal. But I would definitely release the rest. Steve Bruce has a perfect opportunity to transform the whole squad. We start again this summer.

Bruce has used the media to publicly praise Forestieri. I think of all the players with contracts which extend beyond this summer, Forestieri is the one he most admires, calling him one of the best players in the championship. The two years we reached the play offs Forestieri played 30+ games, scoring 15 and 12. I think Steve Bruce likes him and will get the best out of him.

I would be very happy were Wednesday able to sell/move on Winnall, Reach, Atdhe Nuhiu and Van Aken. 

1 hour ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Fox is out of contract as well. If we are serious about promotion, only Westwood. If we are just looking to stay up, we may as well just keep palmer and fox who at least try but are basic. The rest can go. Dave, Joey and JVA need to be sold as well as a minimum.

Fox is 2020.

8 hours ago, I'm an Essex Owl said:

Would only keep Westwood from that list.

Pains me to let Hooper go as no doubt he will get a two year deal somewhere else (Derby?) and then bang in 20 goals next year. If we re-sign him he will break down again and  be injured all year - we cant keep taking risks on the crocks...

Wouldn’t even keep westwood, past his best and no better than Dawson imo . 

As for hooper , derby or any other club with a brain wouldn’t sign a finished crock , those signings are reserved for stupidly run clubs lie Wednesday 

• Haha 3