Time to simply spoil parties...

Well, its not gone to plan, the march to the play offs, while not being an abject defeat is at best a "Holding action"...The fight against relegation , which I am led to believe is DC's main aim, does seem to be looking somewhat a success..Well done DC .

So whats left?

anger and mardiness I reckon....Theres no glory or happiness in the offing...(Unless you happen to have that one seat on the Kop..where you get the sexual favours).so its simply grumpiness.

We got The pigs, leeds norwich to play...Lets upset those 3 f.ookers for a start...Drerby , Forest and Bristol City...all hoping for a little something?..snuff them f.ookers out...

Bolton...little hearts beating hoping to avoid the drop into the abyss?...bllx...send 'em down!

See..Its not all doom an' gloom, We can actually embroil folk in our web of misery!!

Theres sod all to play for this season..Let Bruce get on with it...Theres no joy in the offing, no bright blue an' white sky in the short term future..So waddya do?

Be a tw &t

Thats what i'm plannin' on doin'...I want to see little kids who support other teams weeping, their parents pretendin' nonchalance while secretly gutted inside...

There is nothing left to Owls fans bar making others as miserable as we are....

I'm quite looking forward to it.......................

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 2