Foul on Forestieri

6 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Agree that it was serious foul play / reckless challenge and deserved a straight red.

I think Fessi trivialised it to some extent by rolling over too many times.

Anyone who's seriously injured doesn't do that and think that may have influenced the ref.

Sounds like ref had it in for Fessi all game.

The problem with Fessi he does tend to fall over a lot it just looks like he’s conning but he gets some right stick .

Edited by dewsburyowl58

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

The problem with Fessi he does tend to fall over a lot it just looks like he’s conning but he gets some right stick .

I agree and that's why I think worked against him.

If he is trying to influence the refs he needs to take the triple salco out of his repetoire to be taken seriously.

Absolutely disgraceful 100% a red card but theTrouble is Fernando has got a reputation of diving so when he got fouled like he did  rolling on the floor doing the backflips the double turns the rolling over gripping his leg like he was dying doesn’t really help the matter has I said at the beginning 100% definitely a red card

Edited by Owlsend

On 16/02/2019 at 17:18, The Captain said:

He was lucky to stay on.  Where have I stated differently?

On 16/02/2019 at 16:51, The Captain said:

In fairness, you score a goal in the 10th minutes of added time, I’d say we were the ones who got away with one.

On the tacke, it’s late, cynical and clumsy.  Definite yellow card, which the ref correctly gave.  But it’s never a sending off.

There?

• Thanks 1

their player came at Forrestieries legs like an excocet missile  been on the end of one of those myself and I wasn't as lucky  , foresty was a very lucky man there that Rotherham thug knew exactly what he was doing you don't try to tackle like that by mistake

On 18/02/2019 at 17:28, Owlsend said:

Absolutely disgraceful 100% a red card but theTrouble is Fernando has got a reputation of diving so when he got fouled like he did  rolling on the floor doing the backflips the double turns the rolling over gripping his leg like he was dying doesn’t really help the matter has I said at the beginning 100% definitely a red car

Maybe he dived a lot in the past, but now he doesn't seem to dive all that much more roll over about 5000 times as you say, which makes the ref think he has dived