Foul on Forestieri

The tackle was done to either maim Fessi or at least get a reaction out of him. Thank goodness neither happened. But to compare that as a  yellow alongside celebrating a winner in a local derby is at best ridiculous

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, The Captain said:

No it’s just an unlikely occurrence.  Made it all the more sweeter that we’d been crap all game and didn’t deserve a point.

Agreed, I just don't see how that equates to 'got away with one' in a thread talking about the Forestieri foul.

13 minutes ago, The Captain said:

In fairness, you score a goal in the 10th minutes of added time, I’d say we were the ones who got away with one.

On the tacke, it’s late, cynical and clumsy.  Definite yellow card, which the ref correctly gave.  But it’s never a sending off.

Sorry to Neg you mate but... wow...just wow

15 minutes ago, The Captain said:

In fairness, you score a goal in the 10th minutes of added time, I’d say we were the ones who got away with one.

On the tacke, it’s late, cynical and clumsy.  Definite yellow card, which the ref correctly gave.  But it’s never a sending off.

Specsavers?

16 minutes ago, The Captain said:

Brian Laws and Ronnie Moore both called him lucky to stay on after that,Red card everyday of the week.