Is Ronnie Alright?

The coverage of our game ended quite abruptly so we didn’t get to hear whether Ronnie is alright. The last we heard he sounded really upset. I think that nasty referee may have got to him.

He sounded so disappointed, almost like we had beaten them. Just hope he’s going to be alright tonight.

#prayforronnie 

Edited by Miffed
  • Haha 5

There's only one way to find out. And that's to channel the spirit of Michael Jackson...

@ronnie, are you okay?
So, @ronnie are you okay? Are you okay, @ronnie?
@ronnie, are you okay?
So, @ronnie are you okay? Are you okay, @ronnie?
@ronnie, are you okay?
So, @ronnie are you okay? Are you okay, @ronnie?
@ronnie, are you okay?
So, @ronnie are you okay? Are you okay, @ronnie?

• Haha 7

15 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Laughed my rounduns off at the rovrum tugger. I hope the new guy on Radio Sheffield managed to get some help with his underwear because he sounded like he had wet himself when rovrum scored.

This is why i dont listen to radii tinpot anymore

The wilder deepthroating has turned us into the real pantomime villians..and the hobbits from rovrum are the real good guys.

14 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

It's poor listening these days. They never replaced Paul Walker who for a blade was very balanced.

It's steadily downhill - and the calls (including Wednesdayites) feel more witless in turn.

Jonathan Buchan was a downgrade on Paul Walker and Seth Bennett*, (although Staton was decent til he scooted off to Hull) and the current lot (Gidding, Oxley, etc) are worse again...

*What happened to Seth? I know he left RS for a shot at a national radio job but I haven't heard him in years...

2 minutes ago, Dooogs said:

It's steadily downhill - and the calls (including Wednesdayites) feel more witless in turn.

Jonathan Buchan was a downgrade on Paul Walker and Seth Bennett*, (although Staton was decent til he scooted off to Hull) and the current lot (Gidding, Oxley, etc) are worse again...

*What happened to Seth? I know he left RS for a shot at a national radio job but I haven't heard him in years...

I didn't like Bennett as I thought he was arrogant but I think he was working for the BBC at Salford. He has done well for himself going to Olympics and probably the World Cup too.

The Rotherham iFollow coverage today was one of the single worst commentaries I've ever had to sit through.  The main comms guy was wildly myopic and the two colour guys were just absolutely useless.  You expect a bit of bias but it was a joke at times.  Moaning about Fernando being a cheat even after he'd just been absolutely demolished.

Just not bothered...