DO we trust the players

Guest wilyfox

The way we're playing...I'd take a repeat of the 0-0 earlier in season. We still don't keep the ball any better, and continue to struggle in the final third as we did that night in November. Best I'm hoping for is another shut-out. 

17 hours ago, s6 owl said:

Let's be honest they should come here and win comfortably our players don't have a pair of balls between them, they let us down time and time again.

they do let us down and the best thing is the players dont even care

If our players can't get themselves up for a derby and a chance to put a big dent in our arch rivals promotion hopes it does make me wonder why they are still here.

This is Sheffield Wednesday, the one thing fans want is players who at least try, who sweat blood for the team. We've had some poor players in the past but fans can take to them if they are fighters. Reda wasn't a great player but he always tried, same with Semedo. They were great favourites with the fans despite being 'average'.

We've got a manager who knows the Championship, if he can't get some effort and desire out of them it's time to shift them out and get some players in who will sweat blood. No more big names living on past reputation. What we need is a team of battlers who can bring the best out of each other.

I'm starting to wonder if Jos might have been right. Maybe, just maybe he realised the players had lost it and we needed to replace the vast majority. If he couldn't buy them he'd develop the kids because they'd got to be better than the dross we'd got if they were given a chance to develop. It went pear shaped but maybe the idea was right and the execution was poor.

Its difficult to come to terms with the fact that so called better quality players just end up defending against teams and we make them look like they are Barcelona. 

Its happened so many times this season. 

It'll happen again against the pigs who will come to destroy us. 

It'll be backs to the wall defending from start to finish. But we have players capable of winning the game. Do I trust them to put in a performance? No, because they havent really done it this season apart from 20 minutes here and there.