Big Hec

Given overall how he's been this season I'm confident he will recover to his better standards next game.

Bad day at the office, as long as its a rare one.

Not actually been fully convinced by him. Looks too laid back most of the time and on occasion totally he other end of the scale and panics. That's where all his errors come from, personally i wouldn't try and sign him

2 hours ago, WAWAW said:

This is true, but that's why we have subs. What better opportunity at half time for Bruce to get his signing on of Iorfa and tell him show us what you can do. Why bring three signings in and play same stiffs week after week. Does my head in.

You don't sub someone who has been immense for the last 6/7 games for a couple of mistakes ffs. You get behind him and try to build his confidence back up not kick him when he's down. 

1 hour ago, Kameron said:

There’s a reason he’s a journeyman, today showed his weakness, he’s fine when he’s got plenty of time but under press him and he’s not the same player. 

Is there? Is there a reason hes not broken into one of the best teams in the world? :rolleyes:

Edited by keepitsteel89

Michael HectorVerified account @Big_Hec35 24m24 minutes ago

Never easy playing in a local derby I hold my hands up I was no where near good enough today but the team fought well to get a point last minute. Great traveling suppor.t

----------------------------------

The big guy holds his hand up to a poor display. Got to give him credit for that.

1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

Not actually been fully convinced by him. Looks too laid back most of the time and on occasion totally he other end of the scale and panics. That's where all his errors come from, personally i wouldn't try and sign him

100%. He’s been at the heart of a very poor defence this season. He’s a decent Championship player but is he a player I think could be in a top 6 side? Absolutely not.

Guest Kameron
36 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Is there? Is there a reason hes not broken into one of the best teams in the world? :rolleyes:

Is there a reason no one signs him permanently?