Big Hec

2 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Every player has an off day... only human to sometimes have a stinker.

This is true, but that's why we have subs. What better opportunity at half time for Bruce to get his signing on of Iorfa and tell him show us what you can do. Why bring three signings in and play same stiffs week after week. Does my head in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WAWAW said:

This is true, but that's why we have subs. What better opportunity at half time for Bruce to get his signing on of Iorfa and tell him show us what you can do. Why bring three signings in and play same stiffs week after week. Does my head in.

And potentially knock his confidence even further?

Ill leave the man-management to Bruce

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Miffed said:

He’s looked solid up to now, it’s one bad performance.

He's looked barring solid the one or two lapses per game he hasn't been punished for, today he was punished for them (actually he escaped his worst mistake that horrific messed up attempted back pass that let them clean through in the first half).

5 minutes ago, WAWAW said:

Because he made two errors but was still our best defender by a mile

6 minutes ago, WAWAW said:

Is it time for the manager to go?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, WAWAW said:

probably because we are keeping clean sheets...mind you I know nothing about football unlike you

• Haha 2

Guest Kameron

There’s a reason he’s a journeyman, today showed his weakness, he’s fine when he’s got plenty of time but under press him and he’s not the same player.