Forestieri Red Card

2 hours ago, RichSheffWeds said:

It is fairly simple. 

He gets additional attention because of his antics.

He makes every challenge look like he’s been shot.

Rolls around looking for fouls.

Like Peter and the wolf. 

Referees get sick of him trying it on.

Then we wonder why he doesn’t get justice when someone really clatters him. 

Chunt of the week FO to Lane shiete hawk  !

• Thanks 1

It's two games.

FIRST UP

(g) Players dismissed from the Field of Play in a FTCM, having previously in the same season been sent off in a FTCM (or suspended under the Standard Directions set out in Schedule A in these Regulations for an incident in a FTCM), will be suspended for one extra match for each such previous sending off or suspension, in addition to the automatic suspension applicable to the dismissal. For the purposes of this regulation a previous dismissal in a non FTCM will only be taken into account where it was for violent conduct, serious foul play or spitting.

SCHEDULE A This is Forestieri's first offence, charged after the event

Standard Directions for Incidents on the Field of Play which fall within Law 12, which were not seen by Match Officials, but caught on video (serious foul play, violent conduct, spitting at an opponent or any other person, offensive, insulting or abusive language or gestures)

12 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Ive just seen it on Sky....Its past bloody ridiculous...............

It is.  he doesn't leave the pitch, barely touches a passing fan, who isn't on the pitch I don't think. What grounds are there for picking on him and booking him?  I have no doubt at all that FF is unfairly treated by referees. As at Mansfield he was targeted unfairly all the game with one foul an absolute cert of a red card.  How is that offence which could have seriously imjured FF the same as what FF did there? (if anything?).

The Rotherham scorer kicked a corner flag which flew through the air and could obviously have injured someone, why was he not booked.  

18 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Yes I will, you posted your qualifications...Nice; You're 15 years and 40 grounds behind me. But what has that got to do with justice. Have you had chance to have a look ?

I might think you’re an ignorant old fool but I would never tell you to get to the Lane. 

Edited by RichSheffWeds

3 hours ago, RichSheffWeds said:

He’s got sent off. Got a previous yellow.

He has constant form in this respect. 

Take off the blue and white glasses. He is no use to us sat in the stands.

Unfortunately, whatever his talent, it is a constant problem. 

The guy is a pro - needs to improve this part of his game. 

He has done next to nothing for 2 years for one reason or another including long periods suspended. 

So why wasn't rest of our players sent off then?  U not giving them stick for there celebration 

Guest Willow Owl
43 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Nice. Grow up. 

I’ve watched us at 70 plus grounds over 45 years. 

Pretty embarassing post.

We are all entitled to an opinion even on here. 

Keep the pathetic insults coming. 

He regularly gets kicked all over the park ( today included ). I suppose that tackle which nearly snapped him in half was also a dive.

2 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

What annoyed me most about that was the players lining up for the restart and then the ref making Morgan Fox run 40 yards to put the flag back in, wtf?! 

• Haha 1