Forestieri Red Card

In fairness given the fact he’s just come back from a long injury lay-off and the fact the Toy Towners only way of dealing with him was to kick Fessi up in the air every time he got near the ball, Bruce might well have rested him for the Swansea match anyway.

Now he’ll be back to get more minutes under his belt against Brentford and then ready to take on the pigs.

46 minutes ago, addedtime said:

He's lucky as he should really have got a red for his "from behind" challenge on their player.

I haven't seen a replay of that and I couldn't have been much further away being in the opposite corner so I don't know if it was a really bad challenge, but I said as the ref was running over that he's going to get sent off for that. Fortunately he didn't, but it was clear that the crowd and their players reactions were trying to get him a red card and it'd have been just typical after their player stayed on after assaulting him. If he had that'd have been a 3 game ban and definitely missing the derby.

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

Now nailed on to get sent off or injured against Brentford and miss the derby lol 

Daft thing is this will 100% happen. Refs will have him in their mind like when he got 2 red cards in a row against Preston and Hull a couple of years ago. I'm almost certain he's destined never to play against the pigs.