Forestieri Red Card

3 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Not sure why but practically everything you have said today, I have totally disagreed with and thought you were a plank.

You werent abusive though.

I know my view in FF won’t be popular but we can disagree without resorting to that.

Neil should re-read his posts and agree he is bang out of order with his language.

I think we’ll be having the same debate about FF in a year. He might have played 15-20 more games but highly likely to face more discipline problems and injuries IMO.

Fans fall in love with players like FF but it’s a double edged sword and for the last 2 years other than in glimpses we have seen the worst of him unfortunately.

There’s a reason Watford off loaded him for all his talent. 

He hasn’t played in the Premier League for a reason.

Dont think there is anything wrong with holding my opinion that for all his talent, his temperament means he can be a liability as well as an asset.

2 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Dont think there is anything wrong with holding my opinion that for all his talent, his temperament means he can be a liability as well as an asset.

The problem with that opinion though, is that his so called 'temperament' had nothing to do with the sending off today and comes across as slating him just for the sake of it.

Just now, roaminowl said:

The problem with that opinion though, is that his so called 'temperament' had nothing to do with the sending off today and comes across as slating him just for the sake of it.

His temperament is well known though and that means referees deal with him differently.

He is known to push the boundaries. 

Today is an example of a referee dealing with him because of the reputation he has got. 

Today is just one incident, like I said trouble follows him around like a bad smell and always will.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And rather Wednesday fans arguing about FF how about a novel idea that we stand as one and get these incidents fully in the public domain. Jeff Stelling for one would support us 

Fed up that in the past we argued the throw about Di Canio and it cost us 4m 

4 hours ago, Owlsend said:

Really great bloke personality wise brilliant footballer  But I sometimes wonder if he’s got a brain cell he does some weird stuff makes me wonder if he does it on purpose

Yeah.

What was going through his head celebrating an equaliser in the 10th minute of stoppage time.

I wonder if some of our "fans" on here have brain cells with the absolute shíte that's been posted in this thread...

36 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

His temperament is well known though and that means referees deal with him differently.

He is known to push the boundaries. 

Today is an example of a referee dealing with him because of the reputation he has got. 

Today is just one incident, like I said trouble follows him around like a bad smell and always will.

So in reality what you are saying is the referee was very very wrong... he shouldn't deal with FF differently..

video footage is also now showing FF did absolutely nothing wrong, yet you still persist (against  everyone else opinion) that FF is somehow guilty .

Admit it, FF did nothing wrong except get booted up and down the pitch and the ref was an absolute wee wee tail, who inexplicably made horrific decisions.

So a Wednesday fan is in the Rotherham end.

Runs to Forestieri who is celebrating in front of the Wednesday fans but on the grass.  He gives  Forestieri a hug.

Then 20 seconds later another Wednesday fan gives Forestieri a high five, again on the grass.

At no point does Forestieri leave the grass or run into the fans.

I cannot see on any level how that is a yellow card.

Absolute joke of a decision that we can’t appeal against that will see him miss two matches.

Unbelievable.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

Excessive celebrations..........so, when Rotherham scored their second goal and the players ran to their supporters didn’t warrant a yellow?     One player also kicked the corner flag about 20 yards whilst celebration and a couple of their supporters ran onto the pitch.        No yellow cards then but FF gets booked for less.   Pathetic decision.   Oh......two straight reds for Rotherham players were also deemed to be cautions.

5 minutes ago, Mole said:

Plays one game in five, liability, a fantastic player on his day but sadly his day is once every 6 months. Get this guy off the wage bill

And this is why he plays for us. Not a top Six side. 

Im all for his madcap antics. Its operation snoozville, when hes not playing. 

Just now, Maddogbob said:

And this is why he plays for us. Not a top Six side. 

Im all for his madcap antics. Its operation snoozville, when hes not playing. 

I don't disagree. We just can't afford him. Consistency gets you out of this league (the right way)

1 hour ago, markowl said:

I wonder if some of our "fans" on here have brain cells with the absolute shíte that's been posted in this thread...

Sadly they haven’t we’ve got some right f ing m o ngs on here. Luckily you never hear from these ret ar ds  at the games 

Edited by woodys

2 hours ago, RichSheffWeds said:

You werent abusive though.

I know my view in FF won’t be popular but we can disagree without resorting to that.

Neil should re-read his posts and agree he is bang out of order with his language.

I think we’ll be having the same debate about FF in a year. He might have played 15-20 more games but highly likely to face more discipline problems and injuries IMO.

Fans fall in love with players like FF but it’s a double edged sword and for the last 2 years other than in glimpses we have seen the worst of him unfortunately.

There’s a reason Watford off loaded him for all his talent. 

He hasn’t played in the Premier League for a reason.

His assesteness outweighs his liabilitnish.