Forestieri Red Card

11 minutes ago, alanharper said:

What annoyed me most about that was the players lining up for the restart and then the ref making Morgan Fox run 40 yards to put the flag back in, wtf?! 

I'd have ignored him. Fox isn't a member of the ground staff. Or get the plank who kicked it out to put it back.

2 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Do you think he would have booked Forestieri for it? I do

Do you think Forestieri would have got a straight red for the tackle on Hutch? I do

Do you think their player would’ve got a red for a professional foul if it wasn’t Forestieri that was fouled? I do

Every marginal decision goes against him.  The refs treat him differently to other players.

I fully agree with you.

Unfortunately he gets similar treatment from quite a few of our fans 

If that was Palmer, Thorniley or even Hector...the same people criticising FF wouldn’t be criticising the others.

• Like 1

That referee needs reporting.

Stories on here has a known Barnsley's fan and called us pigs....... the horrendous "tackle" on FF gets a yellow..... the corner flag incident goes unpunished ...... and then sending off FF for bugger all.

All on film too

I've watched the two vids of the sending off and he clearly doesn't go Into the crowd. The thrower ref points to left and right, as if to say you celebrated there, then  you celebrated there....and that's "excessive".... lamest and most biased sending off.... this toosser needs reporting

Edited by wakefieldowl

4 hours ago, LSOwls said:

What happened? The camera didnt show it but did a Rotherham fan run on the pitch?

When we equalised a Wednesday fan ran on pitch from Rotherham end. :tango:

This seemed to wind Rotherham fans up even more sat near us in corner, one looked as though he was going to explode he was that angry. lol

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

Has no one seen the Rotherham fan that runs the length of the pitch to confront him? Fair play to FF for not reacting and may have been a reason for the extra celebration 

As in other reply it was a Wednesday fan who ran on from Rotherham end. 

15 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Rich I think you'll find vast majority on here think it's you that's out of order and looking the fool

Different opinions are part of a forum.

The language used by Lodgemoornev is just bang out of order.

Maybe that’s the depth’s that Owlstalk has sunk too. 

I’m suprised that is OK but it’s a long standing poster being abusive so i’m sure Neil and the mods don’t mind.

Edited by RichSheffWeds

Soon as I saw the red I immediately thought he'd jumped into the fans a la Forest away. 

When in fact he's been jumped on by a pitch invader, and high-fived another, no 'jumping in the fans'. All after he nearly has his legs broken and the player somehow got away without a red card. 

2 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Different opinions are part of a forum.

The language used by Lodgemoornev is just bang out of order.

Maybe that’s the depth’s that Owlstalk has sunk too. 

I’m suprised that is OK but it’s a long standing poster being abusive so i’m sure Neil and the mods don’t mind.

Not sure why but practically everything you have said today, I have totally disagreed with and thought you were a plank.