Forestieri Red Card

Sent off for “over exuberant celebrating “..... are there FA guidelines for levels of joy , a chart or diagrams for referees to follow ?

Or is it left up to the officials perception of how happy an individual should be.

( I was evicted from the delivery theatre for being too happy about the birth of my first daughter, and consequently suspended from attending the birth of my second one... bloody killjoys)

• Haha 2

Pathetic this game nowadays. A player celebrated a last minute goal with his own fans gets the same punishment as a player who makes a late challenge with no intention of playing the ball. We should have been playing against 10 men today. Instead it seems both teams were playing against 12.

Im rapidly falling out of love with football. 

2 minutes ago, bigsheff said:

He needs a run of games to get his sharpness back, what good is it going to do the 'team' with fernando sat in the stands again? & again? & again?

but at least he's alright for the blades game...

FFS

A one game ban,one f------g game,because the REFEREE deemed him a little too excited....................jesus h f-----g christ,but yeh,lets keep rippin him a new @ss for showing a bit of passion eh.....................................FFS.

Edited by DELUDED OWL
  • Like 1

Just now, alanharper said:

It's a one game ban, second yellow.

BUT - if the suspension he got from the Mansfield game counts as a previous red card this season, it's an extra game for his second dismissal so he'd be suspended for the next two. 

Surely though, you length of ban is determined by the amount of red cards you receive...

Which is 1

Not read the whole thread but it sounds like the ref had a mare. Fessi is kicked from pillar to post and by everybody who saw it says Ihewekie should've seen red for his tackle on Fessie. Then Fessi gets sent off for an excessive celebration WTF.

Edited by darra

Does it even matter anymore- sorry to be a drain but FF peaked a couple years ago and has been either injured or suspended ever since 

barely gets a run of games together, pretty obsolete like the rest of our squad 

remember when I used to get excited seeing his name on the team sheet, now it’s a feeling of nothing, meh 

Edited by FreshOwl

Don't see how the Mansfield ban can count as a previous red as he wasn't sent off at the time. 

He'll definitely miss Swansea. If somehow the FA/EFL decide his ban for the Mansfield 'situation' counts as a previous red He'll miss Brentford too.

There is no way he can miss the Derby because of this.

Edited by Dunkstar

Its ridiculously harsh and you have to ask if it had been another player would it have happened....Seeing the scenes after the goal...ALL the players were going mental...It smacks a little of victimisation...Unless theres footage showing him goading Toytown fans or summat...

I mean why didn't they book the Rovrum defenders for "Looking despondent"..fairs fair..its all extremes