Forestieri Red Card

He’ll miss Swansea and Brentford.

Absolutely woeful decision.

How many fouls did Ajayi make after being booked? The ref bottled it all game. But saw fit to give FF a second bookable for over celebrating? 

I dont know why I’m surprised though, because they quite simply awful referees on this country...boarding on being bent. 

• Like 1

Guest Jack the Hat
2 minutes ago, victorturner said:

He is all you say. But he still misses more matches than he should for not engaging his brain. Other players can do what he does in the UK but they are not constantly in disciplinary trouble. Self discipline is not always a problem for good players.

My point is that it is part of the DNA composite make up which feeds into him as a player. Start to take that out of his game and he becomes less of a player. This is what makes some managers better than others at handling big name players - Danny Wilson and Di Canio springs to mind. Thankfully I hope we now have a manager who can cope with this type of player.

Normally quick to give Forestieri pelt, despite his talent I'm not a fan.

But of all the things he could have ( and has ) got sent off for, can't string him up for celebrating a late goal. If we managed to score a few more he might not have been so surprised and lost his sh#t

Edited by Lee A

not seen it, but this sums up everything that is wrong with the game nowadays. Sent off for excessive celebrating. Really ?

So sterile now

What even is "excessive" celebrating?

Some idiots on here though.....slagging FF saying hes a liability for showing passion.....and" hes not the player he used to be", when hes barely played in 2 years !

FF is exactly the player we bloody well need

Guest Jack the Hat
4 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

He’ll miss Swansea and Brentford.

Absolutely woeful decision.

How many fouls did Ajayi make after being booked? The ref bottled it all game. But saw fit to give FF a second bookable for over celebrating? 

I dont know why I’m surprised though, because they quite simply awful referees on this country...boarding on being bent. 

On the bright side he can't get injured before the United game - unless he falls off his bike of course!!!

Just now, DELUDED OWL said:

Not how i heard it unfold actually,he celebrated with the fans,the  fans kind of pulled him further into them,deemed as excessive celebrating.......................wtf.

Ah OK, will be interesting to see exactly what happened. If he jumped in he's an idiot. 

6 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Not really tho,he did the same thing at forest away,when he scored,don't remember him gettin pelters for that.

He wasn't already on a yellow though. If you're  on a yellow and jump into the crowd, your either an idiot or you're not reyt bothered about playing the next match. You can have passion n still not do that. 

Not saying he jumped in, haven't seen the footage. 

Edited by sharrowowl

Just now, sharrowowl said:

He wasn't already on a yellow though. If you're  on a yellow and jump into the crowd, your either an idiot or you're not reyt bothered about playing the next match. You can have passion n still not do that. 

Each to their own fella,can't diss any player for celebrating with the fans.

Guest Jack the Hat
1 minute ago, BIG D said:

This is how i feel about it. Desperately want him to play against the scrubbers. 

Yeah, that cup run with the rearranged Brentford game has worked a treat!