Forestieri Red Card

Guest The Horse

I'd rather players get booked for showing passion and celebrating last minute goals against local rivals rather than just jogging back to the centre spot.

Don't go changing Fernando.

Guest Jack the Hat
6 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Whatever the circumstances today, disciplinary trouble follows FF like a bad smell.

I honesty think his constant histrionics invite problems. 

Because he is passionate, which is more than can be said for most of the team. Things he has that other players don't:

1. Passion

2. The ability to change a game

3. The ability to link midfield to attack.

4. The ability to score consistently.

We have NO other players with that skillset. Why on earth would you have a pop at him for celebrating a goal deep in injury time.

If he can play against United he has to be the first name on the sheet. I couldn't care less for his disciplinary record. I'd rather have a player who gets sent off for tackling (Hutch) than one who is scared to tackle (Reach). ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Jack the Hat said:

Because he is passionate, which is more than can be said for most of the team. Things he has that other players don't:

1. Passion

2. The ability to change a game

3. The ability to link midfield to attack.

4. The ability to score consistently.

We have NO other players with that skillset. Why on earth would you have a pop at him for celebrating a goal deep in injury time.

If he can play against United he has to be the first name on the sheet. I couldn't care less for his disciplinary record. I'd rather have a player who gets sent off for tackling (Hutch) than one who is scared to tackle (Reach). ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!

He is all you say. But he still misses more matches than he should for not engaging his brain. Other players can do what he does in the UK but they are not constantly in disciplinary trouble. Self discipline is not always a problem for good players.