U18s | v Crewe

3 hours ago, John O'Brien said:

He looks 35 though.

I have seen his photo on Wednesday site. He looks not to be messed with.

I sincerely hope your lads problem is nothing too serious.

A couple of questions re team.

Are we a small side looking at team photograph we have a couple of giants or some of lads are quite small, can you give an idea on height of team?

Do you know who is dealing with Academy contracts now CEO has left? I am aware a few things yet to be sorted.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quist said:

I have seen his photo on Wednesday site. He looks not to be messed with.

I sincerely hope your lads problem is nothing too serious.

A couple of questions re team.

Are we a small side looking at team photograph we have a couple of giants or some of lads are quite small, can you give an idea on height of team?

Do you know who is dealing with Academy contracts now CEO has left? I am aware a few things yet to be sorted.

Yes some of the lads have yet to grow a bit. Jordan is now just over 5ft 10, so i would say average is 5.9.  On Jordan  he has inflammation on one of his vertebrae. He thought it was a fracture at first but thank goodness it’s just inflammation and needs rest. Hopefully back in the next 2 weeks. The club were brilliant in getting him sorted straight away and i cant thank the backroom staff (Ash) enough. On the contract stuff im sure Steve Haslam has that under his belt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, John O'Brien said:

Yes some of the lads have yet to grow a bit. Jordan is now just over 5ft 10, so i would say average is 5.9.  On Jordan  he has inflammation on one of his vertebrae. He thought it was a fracture at first but thank goodness it’s just inflammation and needs rest. Hopefully back in the next 2 weeks. The club were brilliant in getting him sorted straight away and i cant thank the backroom staff (Ash) enough. On the contract stuff im sure Steve Haslam has that under his belt.

Really appreciate reply I saw your lad was on back row of team photo and as big lads usually placed in that line thought he was a bit bigger than average. In fact team are a bit taller than I thought.

Pleased to hear he is in good hands and hope he is fit to resume training soon and delighted to hear contracts are in hand too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Quist said:

Really appreciate reply I saw your lad was on back row of team photo and as big lads usually placed in that line thought he was a bit bigger than average. In fact team are a bit taller than I thought.

Pleased to hear he is in good hands and hope he is fit to resume training soon and delighted to hear contracts are in hand too.

Thank you Quist. I will pass on your regards to Jordan.

Hi John, did we get any encouraging news regarding young ones since Bruce took over ? Some that he can see as potential future first team players, or along those lines. Perhaps bit unfair question, or one you can't disclose about... But thanks anyway.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, John O'Brien said:

Yes some of the lads have yet to grow a bit. Jordan is now just over 5ft 10, so i would say average is 5.9.  On Jordan  he has inflammation on one of his vertebrae. He thought it was a fracture at first but thank goodness it’s just inflammation and needs rest. Hopefully back in the next two weeks. The club were brilliant in getting him sorted straight away and i cant thank the backroom staff (Ash) enough. On the contract stuff im sure Steve Haslam has that under his belt.

Noooooooo!

Not the two week curse!!!!!:rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malek said:

Hi John, did we get any encouraging news regarding young ones since Bruce took over ? Some that he can see as potential future first team players, or along those lines. Perhaps bit unfair question, or one you can't disclose about... But thanks anyway.

There is a lot of talent in the team and next season when most step up you may see the potential rise.

• Thanks 1