Rotherham 2 - 2 Wednesday OMDT -16/2/2019 1:00pm

Just now, agentwalker said:

petty from Reff that 2nd yellow. Especially when he knew he was going to blow the whistle as soon as it kicked off again.

Yeah that's the kicker, could understand if FF was denying them a goalscoring opportunity but was he heck, game was over at a draw.

He's trying to appease Rotherham fans, which is ludicrous. Their team has been hacking us about all afternoon.

5 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

And who assembled an expensive, overpaid squad of underachievers? And who allowed it to happen, in the process allowing us to be so screwed by FFP that we're probably stuck with a lot of them for the foreseeable future?

The players should always go out and try their best. These aren’t they are gutless and do just enough. 

17 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Westwood wouldn't on distribution alone

Bannan too lightweight and slows play down

Hutchinson can't rely on him to be fit or disciplined

Reach not strong enough

Forestieri unpredictable

Hooper always unfit

Lee as above

Anyway listening to Ronnie Moore crying over the ref playing extra time.

Did you read my post tho lol? I was saying those players are good enough to get out of the championship..Not play in the prem.. i said there were maybe 10/15 players in the entire championship that could walk into a lower prem side..and they aint wednesday players..with the exception of reach maybe in a few years..who lacks muscle your right.. and Lee if he was fully fit.. 

Edited by keepitsteel89

2 minutes ago, Lombado said:

And today he was kneecapped and they only got a yellow....bloody refs!!!!!

That's the thing that really gets me.

Was the same today, teams constantly foul him but there the type of foul that's not quite yellow card material, but the quantity of them should warrant a card. 

23 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Given expectation, Squad and Wage bill.

Has to be the worst season I have seen from a Wednesday side....  And that's 50 years watching

And yet people still want to keep the likes of Hooper and Lee.

Having a big wage bill is fine ( to a point ) if the players actually contribute. The money is going down the drain.  We need an almighty clear out in the summer. 

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

To be fair that’s mainly because we are hoping they get fit again and without a doubt they (we’re) and hopefully still are the best players we have in our squad. 

No they're not, because they offer nothing to the squad.

If Billy Sharp had been out injured for 15 months, would United offer him a new deal next season ? I doubt it.  They have a worse squad than us on paper, but their players all play and contribute so they're leaving us behind. 

It's not the players fault they got injured, but we don't owe them anything, they 100% have to go in the summer.