Rotherham 2 - 2 Wednesday OMDT -16/2/2019 1:00pm

Excellent thread milord. Not sure if it might even be your best ever. If not, it’s certainly in the top one, as some wise man once said. 

Hope we keep,our record against the Minipigs going. There aren’t many teams for whom we seem to be a bogey team, as it’s usually the other way round. 

Any idea what kit we will be wearing today by the way? I presume the blue and white and the obsidian kits will clash with theirs, and If we wear yellow the ref might think he’s at an old Watford match so I really don’t know. 

Up the Owls anyway. 1-0, Nuhiu winner. Maybe.

Quality omdt as per. Liking the new avatar too your grace. I got a ticket for this, off the reserve list at 4:55 last night. Deep joy. Will take the 50 mins stroll down to the ground around 11:30, keeping an eye out for the Rotherham Owls coach :ph34r:

I've heard a rumour the new lads are starting, although the small, furry lad who told me was sporting a Tommy Cooper hat.

Time for a win. 0-1. UTO. 

10 hours ago, pauli said:

We will win thirty five - nil at football, drink all the beer and shag their lasses afterwards.

Regarding the last one....Once upon a time I met a girl from Rotherham and one thing led to another as they sometimes do. It wasn't a happy experience, it was downright off putting and I still bear the scars the scabs left.

Just a warning to any of our players who might be overcome with passion like I was, DON'T DO IT. Wait until you get back to Sheffield. You might not be as fortunate as I was....it might drop off.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, prowl said:

Regarding the last one....Once upon a time I met a girl from Rotherham and one thing led to another as they sometimes do. It wasn't a happy experience, it was downright off putting and I still bear the scars the scabs left.

Just a warning to any of our players who might be overcome with passion like I was, DON'T DO IT. Wait until you get back to Sheffield. You might not be as fortunate as I was....it might drop off.

Prowls got genital warts.

good to know

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Got to beat these today. They are the epitome of a club with little club syndrome. We need to massively improve on our performance from Tuesday night. Come on Wednesday!!!!!!!

The problem with little club syndrome though. They make every penny count. Every player will be a fighter, despite lacking quality. 

And they'll have been preparing for this fixture for weeks.

Guest domSWFC

Would have liked to have seen Aarons start ahead of Boyd. But other than that, solid line up. Hope we get to see half an hour of Iorfa today too.