Rotherham 2 - 2 Wednesday OMDT -16/2/2019 1:00pm

Guest Theboylangers
Just now, squonk said:

Second bit i'd agree with but what in our performances this season lead you to believe that we would turn over Rotherham ?

It's a fair point. Maybe I thought that with the introduction of Bruce as our manager, we'd at least put 100% effort in. It seems like it is the players are the problem, not our succession of managers in the last 3 years. 

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

In all fairness, Hector has been one of our better players with what I’ve seen this season. He’s obviously had an absolute shocker today. We’ve been warned of this and he does have a tendency to be lax and laid back whilst playing.

Yeah I can excuse him an off day, he's been brilliant. Obviously out of sorts today.

Rest of 'em are more of an issue, just business as usual everywhere else on the park. Gah.

4 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Ffs. 9 points on offer from 3 teams below us and we've managed 2. Utterly pathetic. They can all go for me. Not 1 player is worth keeping or earning their money. 

Are you staying we might not make the playoffs? :sad:

1 minute ago, bubbleowl said:

I see our fans have found a scapegoat for today in hector try blaming bannan, reach and boyd for creating absolutely nothing week in week out ( i forgot reach carries the team). This is the problem 

Hector has taken some huge praise at times for his performances this season. Fans point out he's had a shocker today and he's a scapegoat. Have a day off pal.

3 minutes ago, bubbleowl said:

I see our fans have found a scapegoat for today in hector try blaming bannan, reach and boyd for creating absolutely nothing week in week out ( i forgot reach carries the team). This is the problem 

Don't think it's about scapegoats, more like calling it as it is on the day.