Rotherham 2 - 2 Wednesday OMDT -16/2/2019 1:00pm

Danny Williams RIP came to us in the 69/70 season he had made 200,000 appearances for Toy Town and came to us MEH recommended. He proclaimed loud and clear on his arrival that we only had six decent players and immediately set about getting rid of all six including Johnny Quinn, who had enjoyed one of his best seasons ever as a utility player making the number 12 shirt his own. Next there followed a headline as Quinn had moved on to Toy Town. 'OWLS GO AFTER MILLERS TOP STRIKER' Great I thought we are in for Trevor Phillips a superb free moving forward who had represented England in the junior ranks. Wrong again ? We were signing Steve Downes who couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo. We won just 8 of our games that season with Williams in charge and finished rock bottom. 

Anyway I'm sure Snoots will have absorbed all the Buddhist blessings whilst flying over the mountainous regions north of India and that these blessings will work well for us today.

COME ON WEDNESDAY, WIN ON HERE ! WAWAW  UTO & DTB !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

2019-02-16 01.04.30.png

"Since before you were born" 

LUKE: "I think my uncle knew him. He said he was dead"

BEN: "Oh, he's not dead, not yet"

LUKE: "You know him!?"

BEN: "Well of course I know him, he's me! I haven't gone by the name of Obi-Wan since oh, before you were born"

LUKE: "Then the droid does belong to you"

BEN: "Don't seem to remember ever owning a droid. Very interesting..."

He suddenly looks up at the overhanging cliffs. BEN: "I think we better get indoors for a soapy titwank. Rotherham birds are easily startled but they will soon be back and in greater numbers"

• Like 1
  • Haha 7