Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Not probably it is lol

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:duntmatter: lovely jubbly 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need to beat them well and put them back in their place in League 1.

Work with loads of Rovrun fans and all come out of the woodwork when we play them. 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

He's spot on. Mini pigs love to get one over on us. 

Aye,42 years and counting at their place (in the league).

Can see the honours board now "The day we beat SWFC"

Edited by DELUDED OWL
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love it! A manager not afraid of winding other teams fans up lol

Edited by stocksyuto
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DELUDED OWL said:

Aye,42 years and counting at their place (in the league).

Wish you hadn't said that lol Although I can't imagine we have played them more than 6 times in the league at their place in that time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never realised it was 42 years since they beat us at their ground.

Must be one of our oldest records against a team. Better not balls it up or they will be going on about it for that long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Never realised it was 42 years since they beat us at their ground.

Must be one of our oldest records against a team. Better not balls it up or they will be going on about it for that long.

Did you know that their win over us in the league cup in 2013 was voted as one ot the top ten wins of theirs at their new stadium,forget promotion /playoff winning games................nah screw that "we beat wednesday"......................................FFS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Wish you hadn't said that lol Although I can't imagine we have played them more than 6 times in the league at their place in that time. 

11 league games there in nearly 43 years lol lol

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

11 league games there in nearly 43 years lol lol

 

And we've won 9 of them and drawn 2 lol

 

 

Plus a win and a loss in the League Cup. We've got a bloody awful home record against them in that time though...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Do feathers rustle? Feathers ruffle,leaves rustle?

 

I knew it didn't look right :laugh:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my 11 year old says feathers fluffle ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, alanharper said:

 

And we've won 9 of them and drawn 2 lol

 

 

Plus a win and a loss in the League Cup. We've got a bloody awful home record against them in that time though...

Yes the away team always tends to do better in this fixture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SB added: “It’s a derby match. It is not the big derby for us but we have to be ready for the challenge.” #SWFC

 

 

lol

  • Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Claw said:

my 11 year old says feathers fluffle ?

 

Alright mate no need to take the wee wee lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oi Rovrum. Leave them kids alone.

Edited by DuttyTeabags
Kids
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...