If the club ever changes the badge/logo again

55 minutes ago, onslow said:

C’mon designers that like the 80’s minimal owl.

how do you develop this to a modern updated brand suitable for all the various media outlets we now need it for??

As i said above keep it simple, if you want an example have a look at the Packers logo in your profile pic.

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Simple.

Iconic.

Tells anyone of any culture or language what it is without needing words.

All the great emblems are.

pop.png

FourFourTwo did a vote of the best football badge of all time and our badge (above) came out on top. 

Subtle and stylish! 

1 hour ago, onslow said:

C’mon designers that like the 80’s minimal owl.

how do you develop this to a modern updated brand suitable for all the various media outlets we now need it for??

I'm not a designer, but I don't think it needs much to get it "cleaned up". Below is a creative direction I might propose to an actual designer. Not sure I like this myself, but I do think it's cleaner while retaining the original design.

image.png.2fd1ab3d6b2978fbf1b59532bd171f1f.png

Just now, bobness said:

I'm not a designer, but I don't think it needs much to get it "cleaned up". Below is a creative direction I might propose to an actual designer. Not sure I like this myself, but I do think it's cleaner while retaining the original design.

image.png.2fd1ab3d6b2978fbf1b59532bd171f1f.png

Nice ideas Bobness, looking sharper

27 minutes ago, bobness said:

I like some of the spaces in the original though, makes it look sort of plumper lol

Edited by jomaco