Rotherham Owls

2 hours ago, AlanLee said:

Anyway onto important matters. Why has Steve Bruce got such pointy elbows?

Genuine question this, as I've been wondering about it for a while. 

At weddings in Rotherham, do you still have a groom? 

Edited by Womble Owl
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, AlanLee said:

Anyway onto important matters. Why has Steve Bruce got such pointy elbows?

As a Sheffield native who now resides in Rotherham, I can see that you show classic signs of Rotherham numpty syndrome. It's very common in these parts. I recommend you see your doctor asap. Get yourself treated and then perhaps come back on here with a fresh profile so we can forget all the bullsh*t your numptyness has caused you to spew. 

Edited by Colinwestzicoest
  • Like 1

. This thread from SO-CALLED WEDNESDAYITES. 

I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE NEVER LIVED IN SHEFFIELD, NEVER WANTED TO LIVE IN SHEFFIELD, HAVE PEOPLE FROM ROTHERHAM WHOM I AM PROUD TO CALL FRIENDS AND HAVE ONLY SUPPORTED THE OWLS SINCE 1947.

I well remember there being branches of the old S.W.Supporters Club, in areas as far afield as Wombwell, Hoyland, Chapeltown, Rotherham, Killamarsh and Creswell. 

I don't recall people making a fuss if Wed are playing Utd away, and the fact thatno Owls coaches are running to the lane.

And why this assault on the credentials of people from Rotherham anyway. How many Sheffielders support teams from outside the City? What is it that gives Sheffielder the right to demean people from outside the City which for years was so woebegone. 

• Haha 1

Unfortunately the Rotherham Owls are in a lose lose situation. 

In Rotherham they are seen as a bit of a joke. Spineless 'plastic' fans who've attached themselves to another town's more illustrious club as they didn't want to lose face with their peers by supporting their local 'tinpot' club.

In Sheffield they are seen as bit of a joke because they have no affiliation with the club or the city. They've just jumped on the bandwagon (or following their father/grandfather who jumped on he bandwagon in the past) and are now mascarading as 'Sheffielders'.

Now they're very bitter that their hometown 'tinpot' club is competing in the same league (again) even though Rotherham's budget is an 8th of Wednesday's. But hey, they're Massive so who cares?

I also don't believe there are Sheffield people who would ever move to Rotherham like some say. Why would they? According to the people on this forum as well as those in attendance tomorrow, Rotherham is/Rotherham people are..

"full of paedofiles"

"full of scrubbers"

"full of sh!t"

"tinpot club"

"tinpot town"

"6 fingered"

"permit incest"

"on benefits"

"wearing tracksuits from Matalan"

So not somewhere I'd imagine the suave, sophisticated city boys from Sheffield would want to move to Rotherham for!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

In Rotherham they are seen as a bit of a joke. Spineless 'plastic' fans who've attached themselves to another town's more illustrious club as they didn't want to lose face with their peers by supporting their local 'tinpot' club.

In Sheffield they are seen as bit of a joke because they have no affiliation with the club or the city. They've just jumped on the bandwagon (or following their father/grandfather who jumped on he bandwagon in the past) and are now mascarading as 'Sheffielders'.

Now they're very bitter that their hometown 'tinpot' club is competing in the same league (again) even though Rotherham's budget is an 8th of Wednesday's. But hey, they're Massive so who cares?

I also don't believe there are Sheffield people who would ever move to Rotherham like some say. Why would they? According to the people on this forum as well as those in attendance tomorrow, Rotherham is/Rotherham people are..

"full of paedofiles"

"full of scrubbers"

"full of sh!t"

"tinpot club"

"tinpot town"

"6 fingered"

"permit incest"

"on benefits"

So not somewhere I'd imagine the suave, sophisticated city boys from Sheffield would want to move to Rotherham for!

I travel through Wickersley regularly looks a nice place to live and I've always lived in Sheffield .

Anyway apart from all the above , why is it again that HATE Wednesday soooo much ?

12 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

See you at match tomorrow with rest of Rotherham Owls.

I remember a time when Rotherham fans weren't so bitter it's bizarre they think we're glory seeking at Wednesday of all places lol.

Alan Lee whose your prem club as majority of Rotherham fans have one.

Yes worked with an Arsenal fan from Rotherham who all of a sudden becomes a mighty miller when they got back in the championship in the naughties! 

42 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

According to the people on this forum as well as those in attendance tomorrow, Rotherham is/Rotherham people are..

"full of paedofiles"

"full of scrubbers"

"full of sh!t"

"tinpot club"

"tinpot town"

"6 FINGERED" ?

"PERMIT INCEST" ?

"on benefits"

No, you're getting mixed up with the Dingles.

The rest are ,pretty much, true tho':tango:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AlanLee said:

"full of paedofiles"

"full of scrubbers"

"full of sh!t"

"tinpot club"

"tinpot town"

"6 fingered"

"permit incest"

"on benefits"

Are man utd, Liverpool and leeds fans seen as a joke then or do you just save your bitterness for Wednesdayites? 

"full of paedofiles"

"full of scrubbers"

"full of sh!t"

"tinpot club"

"tinpot town"

"6 fingered"

"permit incest"

"on benefits"

FINALLY!

I was starting to think you weren't going to crack this time!

Let it all out...

I'm sure your fellow two-team supporting Millers will share your resentment. :ph34r:

• Like 1

"full of paedofiles"

"full of scrubbers"

"full of sh!t"

"tinpot club"

"tinpot town"

"6 fingered"

"permit incest"

"on benefits"

Somebody pick his dummy up for him.:laugh:

• Haha 2