Top Half?

On 14/02/2019 at 08:08, Blue and white said:

I think its a safe bet and think we will be in the top half come the end of the season.

Cardiff,Hudders and Fulham comming down Luton,sunderland and portsmouth up,plus some strong sides already in here,be very competative next term,possible soft embargo,reckon wel struggle to be top half

37 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Cardiff,Hudders and Fulham comming down Luton,sunderland and portsmouth up,plus some strong sides already in here,be very competative next term,possible soft embargo,reckon wel struggle to be top half

We are talking this season fella.

Next season should we avoid an embargo and Bruce gets the backing Carlos enjoyed I honestly think we have nothing to fear and can see no reason why we wont be top 6, maybe even top 2.

22 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Next season should we avoid an embargo and Bruce gets the backing Carlos enjoyed I honestly think we have nothing to fear and can see no reason why we wont be top 6, maybe even top 2.

You know, prior to this season I was becoming a bit despondent with our chances of getting out, but when you consider how Norwich, Leeds and the Blades have done then it proves that there is hope for us.

It's ultimately about management, and I've had to revise my opinions about the manager's relative importance to the team's fortunes.

One thing's for sure, if we were to make the top 6 next time with Brucie in charge I'd be a sight more confident than when Carlito was here.

23 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Roll me some of what your smoking.

We had a soft embargo already,weve generated zero transfer income for the third season running.Next season will be VERY tough,freebies and loans at best,Brucies a decent manager,hes no magician,look at villa since he left,their flying now,eight on the spin

On 15/04/2019 at 11:11, Spookone said:

Im due £1000 if we finish top half - I think im going to hold my nerve - you've go to be in it to win it (though its getting tighter than I would have liked it).

I had 90 at 11/1. Be reyt after Norwich, we’ll pick up enough points in last few games. Too many others around us that have to better us. Hull especially have the worst run in - West Brom, blades, Swansea and Bristol. 

Easy money lol

Edited by goodytheowl