Jordan Rhodes Class Act!

To all those who have taken the chance on here to have a pop at JR

he had a choice....do something or do nothing.....if he’d done the latter no one would have been the wiser but he chose to do something and made someone happy

You lot had a similar choice....if you think it’s the least he could do / so what etc then you could either post nothing and leave it to that or you could make a negative sarcastic post and let everyone see what kind of person you are in comparison 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Don’t think I’ve ever wanted it to work out for somebody at Hillsborough more than I do for Rhodes, genuinely a top bloke. Still a quality player in this league with the right service, can see him thriving in a Bruce team if we build ourselves to supply him. Will be an interesting summer for sure. 

47 minutes ago, Ian said:

he had a choice....do something or do nothing.....if he’d done the latter no one would have been the wiser but he chose to do something and made someone happy

You lot had a similar choice....if you think it’s the least he could do / so what etc then you could either post nothing and leave it to that or you could make a negative sarcastic post and let everyone see what kind of person you are in comparison 

Spot on.

When my lad wrote to Adthe  he got boots, a letter, full kit, programme and shin pads all signed then he took him to Alton Towers and picked him up on next matchday then after the game took him for a cheeky Nandos too.

Fantastic bloke, sure you agree...

lol

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Spot on.

When my lad wrote to Adthe  he got boots, a letter, full kit, programme and shin pads all signed then he took him to Alton Towers and picked him up on next matchday then after the game took him for a cheeky Nandos too.

Fantastic bloke, sure you agree...

lol

Yeah, but he was after a new contract so had to up his generosity level to new, unexpected heights. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ian said:

Mate I'm here to talk about our team not continually see it clogged up by bullocks about how nice Jordan is..

Tell you what would be good would be a separate forum from Match day where all those who want to share messages about how Jordan Rhodes helped their granny polish her apples or about how he once stroked their dog so those of us who aren't interested in Jordan don't have to put up with this drivel. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Mate I'm here to talk about our team not continually see it clogged up by bullocks about how nice Jordan is..

Tell you what would be good would be a separate forum from Match day where all those who want to share messages about how Jordan Rhodes helped their granny polish her apples or about how he once stroked their dog so those of us who aren't interested in Jordan don't have to put up with this drivel. 

Ps the main reason the daily 'Jordan Rhodes is the messiah' post #4971 is so effing annoying is because he's our record signing, has been utterly terrible in an Owls shirt, pushed us over FFP and is the worst signing in our history in terms of cost benefit.  

So to constantly have this reminder of his existence as these almost Morrissey-esque sycophantic hero worship 'He's a nice boy' posts makes me shake with despair about how little actual positive stuff we have around the club.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

So why add to it by posting if you have no interest ?

Bumhole.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

So why add to it by posting if you have no interest ?

Bumhole.

I just want all Jordan Rhodes chat hived off into it's own section so those of us who aren't interested don't have to keep being reminded that we've spanked 16m quid in fees and wages on somebody who's only real contributionis nice handwriting and sending a pair of old boots. 

If I was getting 40k per week and had neshed a penalty in one of the club's most meaningful games in history then I'd write every fan a letter,  send them a written apology, buy them some new boots or a dress depending on gender and still have 1.5m per year of profit after sending everyone a sorry gift. 

But no, he's so generous cos he wrote a letter.

Maybe we can sell him to the Sun to do Dear Dierdre cos as a footballer he's utter s****.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

38 minutes ago, steveger said:

Owls Food, Booze, Sport, Snowboarding, Teabagging, Dogging all at the same time ?

Damn ur good :biggrin:

You Missed one Steve .......

Beastiality :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Chaps I must apologise for my tirade on this thread and any offence caused have just been to see my therapist and she has confirmed onset of menopause. 

My HRT starts next week so please feel free to keep the #jordanisjesu threads. I'll be sure to upvote and send him a nice Christmas card.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1