Last nights clash of kit

1 hour ago, Karl said:

If only we had a white kit to wear that we didn't use for half a season ...

If a player jumps up and is in line with the white spotlights, the ref might think he’s disaapeared and then all sorts could happen.

1) that the player is trying a David Copperfield type stunt and send him off for deception

2) witchcraft is at work, which should be reported to the FA

3) there’s a ghost player heading the ball, as above. 

• Haha 1

It’s fvckin ridiculous and has been a bug bear of mine that I had a blazing row with Dave Richards about at the AGM the year we designed a kit especially for the Newcastle away game......our home kit (blue and white stripes) was deemed to clash with their black and white stripes and the black with yellow pin stripes away kit was deemed too similar as well.....so we designed and commissioned a kit specially for that game.......white with black stripes......you couldn’t make it up.....Richards reckons the ref was the only person with a problem over it

All those colours in the world and 2 teams can’t work out what to play in......even Westwood had a bloody blue kit on as well!

Edited by Ian

1 hour ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

God help Norwich and Watford then lol

They don't need help!

I've always thought they used their kits as a strategical advantage. How else can you explain how Norwich is top of this league and Watford are in the Premier League?

lol

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Ian said:

It’s fvckin ridiculous and has been a bug bear of mine that I had a blazing row with Dave Richards about at the AGM the year we designed a kit especially for the Newcastle away game......our home kit (blue and white stripes) was deemed to clash with their black and white stripes and the black with yellow pin stripes away kit was deemed too similar as well.....so we designed and commissioned a kit specially for that game.......white with black stripes......you couldn’t make it up.....Richards reckons the ref was the only person with a problem over it

All those colours in the world and 2 teams can’t work out what to play in......even Westwood had a bloody blue kit on as well!

I was going to post about that Newcastle match. I mean what type of bell end thought a white shirt with black pinstripes was a great kit to wear for that game. It takes a special type of mind to come up with that but then how many people did it have to get approval from before being made?

Newcastle had to wear their away kit, guess what colour that was, yes blue!!!! You couldn't make it up.

Did we ever wear that kit again, probably worth a few quid if anyways got one.

2 minutes ago, Brommers said:

I was going to post about that Newcastle match. I mean what type of bell end thought a white shirt with black pinstripes was a great kit to wear for that game. It takes a special type of mind to come up with that but then how many people did it have to get approval from before being made?

Newcastle had to wear their away kit, guess what colour that was, yes blue!!!! You couldn't make it up.

Did we ever wear that kit again, probably worth a few quid if anyways got one.

I’ve got the plain white kit we had for just the one game against Millwall the other year if you want to give me a few quid for that!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Toon Owl said:

Just read that Millwalls manager totally understood the referees decision not to let us play in our Yellow kit.

Apparentley if two teams kits are completely opposite colours, it could cause a player to catch something out of the corner of their eye and misplace a pass. 

I never considered that ............. WTF

Screenshot_20190213-160928.png

it must be me dont understand that at all  if the colours are similar yes wayward pass  if different yes wayward pass but thats cos we are cr*p

Edited by steelowl