Matias

So that's :Abdi

Matias

Jones

Winnall

Pudil

These are all being overlooked at the minute , any other senior pros I've forgot are available ?

1 minute ago, Watto said:

Matias

Jones

Winnall

Pudil

These are all being overlooked at the minute , any other senior pros I've forgot are available ?

Probably 100k per week in wages right there. 5 million a year to come of the wage bill soon plus a lot more to leave hopefully. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Watto said:

Matias

Jones

Winnall

Pudil

Yep, clearly out of favour. 

All of them other than Winnall should be off this summer. 

21 minutes ago, Watto said:

Matias

Jones

Winnall

Pudil

JVA

• Like 2

Matias should be in the side for me. He's shown some decent graft this season, working back and making tackles. Some on here should give him his due for that, rather than still harbouring opinions from a year ago.

Nando left, Matias right, Joao thru the middle with Reach or Aarons in behind. Bannan and Hutch behind that.

Just didn't have words seeing Bannan, Hutch and Pessy together on the teamsheet. Don't know who Bruce expected to support Fletch in that lineup..

2 minutes ago, cookeh said:

Matias should be in the side for me. He's shown some decent graft this season, working back and making tackles. Some on here should give him his due for that, rather than still harbouring opinions from a year ago.

Nando left, Matias right, Joao thru the middle with Reach or Aarons in behind. Bannan and Hutch behind that.

Just didn't have words seeing Bannan, Hutch and Pessy together on the teamsheet. Don't know who Bruce expected to support Fletch in that lineup..

We had been 1-0 up against Millwall then that midfield is ok. But you get no form of attacking threat from them. 

Think Bruce knows he got it wrong. never looked like scoring till he changed it.