Bannan

Guest wilyfox

To be fair, he performed well out there in many games of Carlos' first season - but we had Lee alongside Hutch instead of Pelepussy galore. 

To be fair he only had to be better than Joey and I would have been close to that.

How much longer will it take Bruce to sort out the midfield problems when Bannan does play central because we have been poor most of the season with him playing in the centre 

1 minute ago, oldishowl said:

To be fair he only had to be better than Joey and I would have been close to that.

How much longer will it take Bruce to sort out the midfield problems when Bannan does play central because we have been poor most of the season with him playing in the centre 

After all he's been here 12 facking days all ready lol

10 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

Going to play him centrally now just in front of the back four, playing back passes,or 60 yard Hollywood balls to the opposites centre halfs. Yay!!!

Unfortunately with are hostage to future playing BB with the players around him. It's been the same for two and a half years.

SB has to make a decision to build a team around BB with players who compliment him but also contribute as well. If not, i'd sell BB and try something different.

2 minutes ago, Animis said:

Unfortunately with are hostage to future playing BB with the players around him. It's been the same for two and a half years.

SB has to make a decision to build a team around BB with players who compliment him but also contribute as well. If not, i'd sell BB and try something different.

Sorry can't get past the first paragraph. What?

12 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I hope Bruce also learned Pessy is gash 

If he wants to play 2 holding midfielders he'd be better off asking Bannan to play there. He's better defensively than Pulepessy and he can still affect the game, albeit from a deeper position.

Pulepessy offers nothing. The perception he somehow protects the back four is simply not right. Every now and again he gets a foot in..That's it.

He's maybe had a handful of decent games in a year. Sticking Bannan out wide to accommodate him was a bad bad move. 

1 minute ago, Animis said:

So you'd build a team around a player who can't shoot for toffee, can't tackle, has been booked 12 times this season. A player who chastises team mates who make simple mistakes or pass the ball to other players rather than him and yet loses the ball on a regular basis. A player who has been overlooked by Premier league sides yet still thinks he is Zidane. No he's just a good player who needs to be a good team player in a mid table championship side. When he realises that, then we and him will be better for it. Otherwise you may be right and we should start again. Mark my words when his suspension kicks in you will see a totally different performance and work ethic