Adam Reach

51 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

When will people start to realise that he is an average at best championship footballer? Another shocker from him tonight but i guess because he's scored a few crackers that makes him untouchable...

He is lightweight, not made for a battle, thanks for the great goals and assist, cash in asap steve.

Guest wilyfox
33 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Find some clips with him crossing & dribbling using his right. He's even more biased to his left side in general play than Ross Wallace was. 

11 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Find some clips with him crossing & dribbling using his right. He's even more biased to his left side in general play than Ross Wallace was. 

No need, more recent enough for all to recall. Ipswich away.

2 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Stop picking moments here and there and look at the player overall, he's not as good as people make out him out be.

Edited by s6 owl
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

To be fair he’s carried us at times through a pretty dreadful season. 

7 goals is a decent return. 

I don’t have an issue with his goals record, or the quality of some of those goals, but for someone with that much ability, he needs to influencing games far more

Guest wilyfox
9 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

If you're referring to the assist for Joao's winner...his first touch, dribble, and cut-back were all left foot. 

1 hour ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Forming a decent partnership with Palmer on the right. Defensively way more solid and linking up quite well going forward.

I think Reach's form in the last 2 games has been an improvement on the previous 3 or 4.

No problem with the right side tonight. The clanger Bruce dropped was sacrificing our best midfielder and playing him out wide to accommodate our worst. Thankfully he spotted it  at half time.

Are you on drugs?       get me some of them they must be good!

WTF: