What the f*ck was that?

12 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Our MANAGEMENT  have just inherited a shower ofshite from a complete loon of a manager, FFS give him some bloody time to do something.

Our management have inherited a shower of shiite yes, but millwall are a bigger shower of shiite! We should be doing better than that dont you think!?

Are we finally getting to realise that SB is not the  second Jesus Christ? with the greatest of respect for him, he cannot work miracles. He is not able to turn water into wine. And he is unable to turn a side that has NEVER looked like a Premiership side, despite 2 consecutive play-off places, into the next man City.

I think many of our supporters were bemused by the appointment of Bruce and persuaded themselves that he could make a mediocre Championship side into world beaters., and this overnight.Let's be honest. With this bunch of players, we have seen more crap than sparkle, so don't expect major changes overnight.. Our Manager can only work with the tools he has, and unfortunately, the majority of these players are 'not fit for purpose@ as the saying goes.

1 hour ago, Buxtongent said:

Are we finally getting to realise that SB is not the  second Jesus Christ? with the greatest of respect for him, he cannot work miracles. He is not able to turn water into wine. And he is unable to turn a side that has NEVER looked like a Premiership side, despite 2 consecutive play-off places, into the next man City.

I think many of our supporters were bemused by the appointment of Bruce and persuaded themselves that he could make a mediocre Championship side into world beaters., and this overnight.Let's be honest. With this bunch of players, we have seen more crap than sparkle, so don't expect major changes overnight.. Our Manager can only work with the tools he has, and unfortunately, the majority of these players are 'not fit for purpose@ as the saying goes.

Good post mate. 

14 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

We’ve just gone to Millwall for the draw - are our management taking the pi$$? 

That was nothing short of abysmal, genuinely want to know why we haven’t gone to The Den tonight looking for 3 points? Hutchinson and Pelupessy starting - explain that one? No sign of new signings despite us doing absolutely nothing on the pitch....boring boring football.

Hector literally walked away from the ball at a goal kick to waste time - why? It’s two fingers upto all those fans who have gone down there.

Weve only created chances in the last 5 minutes - Forestieri made a difference, Fletcher non existent, no link from midfield to attack. 

And a big shout out to Adam Reach, not been able to control a ball and wasted about ten passes tonight. Been poor for many a game now, but will always get a backing on here for them goals easier this season. 

Millwall are 5TH BOTTOM. Management needs to give answers tonight because that’s not good enough. 

Are we really demanding answers from the management after 3 games? WOW! 

14 hours ago, SiJ said:

Tbf, Bruce might be trying to build from the back...

One step at a time. 

Just a thought. 

He builds from the back

Cos were shyte in attack

Under Steve Bruce, were on our way back

Guest Jack the Hat
14 hours ago, gillyno9 said:

That was a very jos like performance and team selection 

You kidding right. It was jos team selection at Millwall last year when we all first realised he was a little insane!

Guest Jack the Hat
21 minutes ago, poite said:

Bruce was managing his third game in charge. Wednesday are unbeaten, scoring once, and are yet to concede - source: HITC

Given where we were not long ago I'm happy with that.

You needed HITC for that. I thought I had a bad memory.

17 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Our MANAGEMENT  have just inherited a shower ofshite from a complete loon of a manager, FFS give him some bloody time to do something.

He said himself that he hopes he is given the time and for everyone to be patient.

Bruce said on Radio Sheffield before the game he's looking to improve the academy because there's nothing better than bringing your own players through. That might give us a clue to our future what with the embargo, players out of contract and re-building the squad.

2 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Are we finally getting to realise that SB is not the  second Jesus Christ?

Hopefully, the penny is starting to drop that we're not half as good as some of our fans believed. I was always bemused by the talk of a 'playoff quality squad' and valuations of the squad in the high tens of millions. Perhaps a reality check is no bad thing, because we're no better than mid-table at the moment.

Jos may have gone, but the underlying problems remain. Bang average players, weakness in critical areas, an oversized and overpaid squad and no money to invest in new players. There is no quick fix, and employing Bruce (welcome as that is) doesn't change that. I always said it would be at least a two season job to clear out the deadwood, unwind the FFP chains and start to move forward again, and my opinion hasn't changed. A late charge at the play-offs was always a hopelessly optimistic goal, and in all honesty we should still be looking in the other direction. Assuming we survive, and I'm confident we will, I think the best we can hope for next season is mid-table anonymity.

16 hours ago, Junglejay said:

Looked like 22 pissed up blokes kicking a ball aimlessly around a pitch for 90 minutes. 

The first half was a particularly atrocious game of football.

it was like something you would see on concord park at times.