What the f*ck was that?

2 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Will someone explain where this miracle summer is going to come from?

Were going to be in an embargo, we’re not going to improve on what we’ve got 

What we can improve on is our style of play and how we gear up for a game, it’s inexcusable to go down there tonight for a point, utterly f*cking taking the pi$$

Bit harsh me thinks

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

We defending well look solid ,but your not telling me you like 0-0s? I like to see goal mouth action players running at teams i guess that wont be happening anytime soon ,lets see if we can keep rotherham out and make it 9 out of 13 yip pee. 

No, I'm not enjoying the lack of goals. It was something I was flagging up earlier this week and we really need to address. 

But, 8 clean sheets out of 12 is positive. 

• Like 1

I’m not going to   Judge Bruce on this season hes a very intelligent he’s just feeling for the squad To find out who is up for it and Who is not

as he said at the very beginning you all are on a clean sheet make the most of it because your career at Sheffield Wednesday may depend on it

Because there is something seriously wrong at Sheffield Wednesday with certain players I think the manager is aware of thisHe’s just trying to worm these players out

I think I’ve got an idea who it is anyway but I’m not going to jump the gun

Next season these players will be wormed out of the squad then he will begin to rebuild I’think there be a fair bit of selling potentially more than buying which I’d rather have a 20 man squad Wanting to play for Sheffield Wednesday Then a certain few players that are spoiling it for the rest

Edited by Owlsend

Complete Over reaction jesus. Yes was poor but we are 3 ****** games into a new era under Bruce. He needs 2 years nevermind 2 weeks. We need a clearout IF we avoid ffp and sell some assests I.E Reach who was poor again. And freshen things up and let Brucey put his stamp on it. Btw a draw at Milwall not disastarous midweek. UTO

Guest Hirst1867
37 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Our MANAGEMENT  have just inherited a shower ofshite from a complete loon of a manager, FFS give him some bloody time to do something.

Close

1 minute ago, Owlsend said:

I’m not going to  George Bruce on this season hes a very intelligent he’s just feeling for the squad To find out who is up for it and Who is not

as he said at the very beginning you all are on a clean sheet make the most of it because your career at Sheffield Wednesday may depend on it

Because there is something seriously wrong at Sheffield Wednesday with certain players I think the manager is aware of thisHe’s just trying to worm these players out

I think I’ve got an idea who it is anyway but I’m not going to jump the gun

Next season these players will be wormed out of the squad then he will begin to rebuild I think they’ll be a fair bit of selling potentially more than buying which I’d rather I’dI think there be a fair bit of selling potentially more than buying which I’d rather have a 20 man squad Wanting to play for Sheffield Wednesday Then a certain few players that are spoiling it for the rest

Come on give us a clue, because I won't accept a told you so without a bit of a steer. Is it the Scottish mafioso? 

One of those horrible games that you just have to bite and scratch your way through. But I thought defensively we were excellent for the most part, and very organised. Last 2 games we’ve really needed that little bit more quality around the goal. We’re creating opportunities, but we just can’t seem to get the break. 

Wasn’t brilliant, but it’s a million miles away from the Jos era. We’d have lost that game under him. 

• Like 1

I do think we gave them too much respect going into the game with Hutchinson and Pelupessy in midfield, but at least we rectified that for the second half.

Hopefully, it's the kind of mistake Bruce won't be making again.

Still, it's a lot better than the last trip to Millwall when we didn't play with even a single striker.

48 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

We’ve just gone to Millwall for the draw - are our management taking the pi$$? 

That was nothing short of abysmal, genuinely want to know why we haven’t gone to The Den tonight looking for 3 points? Hutchinson and Pelupessy starting - explain that one? No sign of new signings despite us doing absolutely nothing on the pitch....boring boring football.

Hector literally walked away from the ball at a goal kick to waste time - why? It’s two fingers upto all those fans who have gone down there.

Weve only created chances in the last 5 minutes - Forestieri made a difference, Fletcher non existent, no link from midfield to attack. 

And a big shout out to Adam Reach, not been able to control a ball and wasted about ten passes tonight. Been poor for many a game now, but will always get a backing on here for them goals easier this season. 

Millwall are 5TH BOTTOM. Management needs to give answers tonight because that’s not good enough. 

You cant be worldbeaters overnight, bruce can't wave a magic wand, we are well off the pace and have been for 2season's, cant wait for end of season tbh, just hope blunts faulter.

42 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Nobody is saying, or I haven’t said about playoffs 

But we should be beating Millwall

If you accept that tonight then there’s something wrong 

Millwall's at home: won 6, drawn 6, lost 4. Wins against Derby, Forest, Villa. And Everton in the cup.

"Should be beating Millwall"? It was never going to be a foregone conclusion. 

58 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Gives bruce the excuse he needs to change certain players. Gave them enough rope to hang themselves. 

Very interested to see the team sheet come Saturday. 

Could have beem worse and got a proper hiding. 

This !!!!!! Say what you want about improved this and form that. Everyone with a knowledge of basic football knows what the changes are, that's why we brought in who we did. Fair play to them for playing well, and fair play to Bruce for instilling some principles in the side regarding work ethic, but the cream will always rise to the top. 

52 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

I don't accept it, it's probably as good as it's been all season. Why should we "be beating millwall" ? When we have struggled to put more than 2 passes together for the last 6 months?

I thought Millwall's forwards looked quick and skilful, more so than ours. Noticed how hard Millwall played it too, with pushes in the back whenever there was achance of doing it to get the ball, when the ref not looking.

Could have lost that given our lack of reliable goalscorer.

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

Our MANAGEMENT  have just inherited a shower ofshite from a complete loon of a manager, FFS give him some bloody time to do something.

Couldn’t help but think we would have lost that game nine times out of ten in the last 18 months. Fletch aside forwards bamg out of form . All rest battling like fizz, all credit it’s progress, only game that matters for rest of season is pigs