What the f*ck was that?

Guest LittleG
9 minutes ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Jesus, some of the so called "fans' on here really need a reality check ffs. 

I agree but what's even more off base is that quite a few on here last week were saying we still have a chance of the playoffs!

Just now, MBMitchell said:

I'm not the hulk YET

But I did expect more from this evening. I would have accepted losing if we looked like scoring

Sorry for those Fletcher but he frustrates me as much as Booth. He really couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo and what we put our faith in players as bad as him then we won't ever be a free scoring team Imo

It’s a tough watch at the moment because on paper we are better than that but in reality not so much

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

Bit of excitement and expectation matched with a favourable run of games for the first time in months and this squad of players do what? Yes that is right they flatter to deceive just like they have always done. 

Absolute garbage attack wise and massive changes are needed in the summer.

Yep and don't see it happening until then.

16 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Our MANAGEMENT  have just inherited a shower ofshite from a complete loon of a manager, FFS give him some bloody time to do something.

I agree with most of your point.

However it’s an excellent collection of very good players ( mostly) that have been mismanaged and demoralised by JL and to a lesser extent CC. 

SB will bring out the best of some of them, others won’t make the cut. Shower of shyte they are not

2 minutes ago, MBMitchell said:

I'm not the hulk YET

But I did expect more from this evening. I would have accepted losing if we looked like scoring

Sorry for those Fletcher but he frustrates me as much as Booth. He really couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo and what we put our faith in players as bad as him then we won't ever be a free scoring team Imo

Fletcher is done

He is so poor at finishing, it’s embarrassing

Use Joao, use Forestieri - use one of the new loan signings 

But Fletcher’s hold up play just isn’t acceptable now, we need goalscorers on the pitch

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

To be honest I see it as a cr@p team that was leaking goals turning into a cr@p team that is hard to beat and picks up clean sheets. 

The players we have aren’t good enough to be top 10. It’s time we stopped living in the past. Carlos season 1 feels like 10 years ago. 

This team needs a complete rebuild. Get to 50 and blood a few more U23’s such as Boroukov and J. Lee. See if anyone can step up. 

This

Hooefully the fact Bruce has been aware of this team for a few seasons through his time managing in this league means he knows the players which aren’t up to scratch anymore, which to be honest is 90% of them 

Edited by FreshOwl

Will someone explain where this miracle summer is going to come from?

Were going to be in an embargo, we’re not going to improve on what we’ve got 

What we can improve on is our style of play and how we gear up for a game, it’s inexcusable to go down there tonight for a point, utterly f*cking taking the pi$$

Just now, TodwickOwl said:

Will someone explain where this miracle summer is going to come from?

Were going to be in an embargo, we’re not going to improve on what we’ve got 

What we can improve on is our style of play and how we gear up for a game, it’s inexcusable to go down there tonight for a point, utterly f*cking taking the pi$$

Oh, shut up you wazzock. 

Life is too short. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Fletcher is done

He is so poor at finishing, it’s embarrassing

Use Joao, use Forestieri - use one of the new loan signings 

But Fletcher’s hold up play just isn’t acceptable now, we need goalscorers on the pitch

And it's all that big useless lump Nuhiu's fault n'all

Just a slight alteration Todders 

Just to keep you "Down with the Gang" on here ...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

8 clean sheets out of 12, which is pretty amazing tbf. 

We defending well look solid ,but your not telling me you like 0-0s? I like to see goal mouth action players running at teams i guess that wont be happening anytime soon ,lets see if we can keep rotherham out and make it 9 out of 13 yip pee. 

16 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Ah and yes don’t forget Bruce in his first press conference did say we would go for it....

Well we haven’t, and we’ve drawn to two absolutely shyyyte sides this last week

Oh and if you think this is an over reaction but then are surprised why we’ve lost against the blades - then get ready, because they’ll turn us inside out at the minute

Iv'e seen 4 sh*te sides in the last 2 games ... 2 of them have been us!

• Haha 3